chapter 7-Al

Leaving the change on the counter, i took the red cloth and placed it on top of the already drawen transmutation circle. I clapped my hands and blue sparks jumped from the circle. 10 seconds later, what was once red cloth, lay a brand new red cloack, and drawn on the back: A black Flamel cross. "Brother will feel much better once he gets his cloak back." i thought sitting it inside my armour making sure it wasnt crushed.

Suddenly an expolsion shook the ground,and black smoke billowed from a few streets away.
"Thats Mustangs street!" i cried out, i sprinted towards it, the sound of my armour clanking at an unevan pace.

I pushed open the front door of Mustangs house, the smell of Acid was thick in the air. Debris lay strewen across the place, windows and tables were smashed and splinterd around the room. Ed was no where in sight.
The sound of coughing caught my attention as Mustang pulled the fallen debris off him. I jamp over and began to pull off the pieces of broken doors and furniture. "Cornell, what happened?!" i asked helping him to stand up. He coughed, his whole body shook."Al, im sorry, i tried to stop them. But i wasnt ready....Al, they took him.Gluttony and Lust have taken Ed."
My ears began to ring as the truth of the matter sunk in... "well...well...we, we need to go get him.." I stammered. Mustang nodded, i agree, but where are they? he thought aloud. "i think i know.." i said, "when glttony reveled his large eye inside him...he took me to his secret lair when yous all left. I think they might have taken him there.." i replied beginning to clear a path for Mustang to get through.

"Very well.." said the cornell... "lets go get him."

A/N..

Another chapter in the space of 1 hour...ohh. im in a good mood.. hehe

Peace

Hannah

ps-  GUESS WHAT!!!! my spelling hasnt improved....