Chapter 12- Envy

A/N
Ok, so before i start this (LARGE) chapter I just thought i should let you know how it's going to pan out.
This chapter is going to be split into parts, im doing this so the you can see certain parts of the fight in CERTAIN peoples point of view. so for a little while, instead of their being chapters, its going to be parts of THIS chapter....makes sense?? This first part will be quite small just to let yous know...
I think you will catch on.... Anyway, TO THE STORY!

I glared at the pipsqueak, a grin played across his face. "you little runt!" i cried lunging towards him.
I gasped as my hair caught aflame and i rolled backwards, the flame licking my skin. Mustang.
He stood a few meters away, his hand raised and pointed at me. "I suggest you pick on someone your own size." he said.He swung his hand back and clicked again, the sound echoing around the ballroom.
The flames reached me in a matter of seconds, it threw me against the wall, shattering the tiles that created a Mosaic of patterns. "you bastard!" i groweld, my hand turning into a tentacle and began to worm its way towards Mustang. I yelped as Al's armour sliced through the air and smashed my arm, the tentacle spinning to the floor.
"Mustang, get Ed out of here!" Al shouted using his alchemy to create a concret fist. I dodged it, running up the wall and jumping into the seats above.
Mustang turned to Al and clicked towards me. "Envy is my business...we are outnumbered, we need to get out of here...and we need to try and get Ed out of here as fast as we can."  he growled.
I ducked and jumped from the seats "fine, a fight you want its a fight your going to get!!" I roared running towards Mustang. I stopped and gasped. Amy stood in the middle of all of us, a look of rage scratched into her face. Beside her stood a dog, a big scruffy dog. It growled at all of us, a protective stance showed the muscle the dog possessed. "Boufy...attack" she roared pointing her finger at me. I screamed and ducked as the dog growled. "i was told this mutt was dead.." i thought kicking it in the side. I turned left and headed for Amy, maybe if i took her as a hostage, maby the dog would sit.
I turned my head to see Al locked in combat with Pride, Mustang had moved away from me and had started on Greed, and Ed was slowly dodging gluttony and Lust...

I grabbed Amy and hurled her across the room. "you little bitch, what happened on being on our side!"i screamed swinging her by the hair towards Mustang.
She screamed as a clump of her hair ripped and stayed in my hand. I sniffed it and sat it in my pocket. A little reminder of her...
She gagged and began to crawl away. I jumped, landing on her ankle. She screamed as the bone snapped. She threw her hand out. I coughed up blood as she tore my stomach from my intestines. The blood splattered over her dress no longer making it look pretty.
She gagged and rolled me off her. "she takes longer to heal..because she's been locked up, shes never had to heal herself" i thought jumping towards her. She screamed as a metal fist connected with my jaw sending my teeth into the air.

"stay away from her you bastard!" cried Edward, throwing another punch to my chest. I hacked out a third cough and swung my foot towards her. It connected with Amy sending her towards Boufy who laid out on the floor, shallow breathing. Edward hurled towards me, anger fueling the punches he threw at me. I stretched my arm into a sword like object and began thrashing with him, both our swords clashing. I flipped over him, my swords slicing his shoulder blades. Edward cried out and sunk to his knees, holding the wound.
I stood above him, an evil grin smothered my face. I yelped as i was thrown backwards, a growl in my ear. Boufy stood towering over me, pinning me to the floor..He was growling, his super strength cutting off my blood circulation. I gasped for air as a a rumbling sound came from above.

A/N
I had a HUGE writers block while writing this, and to be honest, something personally big happened to  me a couple of days ago, so im emotionally drained...i have hardly left my room in 72 hours, and i have cried CONSTANTLY....soo ye...

I would to dedicate this chapter to...well, everyone who reads this, because it makes me feel better that some people enjoy what i read and (maby) look forward to reading the next chapter/part. and ye i know it sounds cheesy, but i wanted to say thanks xx

anyway, im gonna go restock my mouth with ice-cream

PEACE

Hannah

ps. not in the mood to even spellcheck today..   :(