chapter 8-Ed

"HEY, CAN I PLEASE GET SOMETHING....ANYTHING TO DRINK?! ANYONE" i screamed as i rattled the chains around me. The cell door opened and Greed walked in, "shut it u little pipsqueak." "im going to take you to someone, they have been dying to meet me....but i need to ask you a simple question, how many sisters do I have?" he asked a playful grin etched across his face
I looked at Greed and laughed, "what you think im stupid? 1" i said looking at him. "wrong" he laughed.
I glared at him "what you lost one or something?" i teased.
Greed chuckled "you know fullmetal, you should give Lust more credit..she did catch you after all.." he laughed.
"Bastard" i mumbled.
He stared at me, anger fused with his eyes. "you ungrateful little bastard!" he roared grabbing my hair and pulling my face to his "you ae nothing but filth, you are only popular because you are a dog of the military." he dropped my hair making my hit my head on the concrete floor. "you know what, enyy told me to give you this after you met our secret power...but fuck it, im giving it to you know." He kneeled beside me and took out a syringe from his back pocket. The clear liquid sloshed around the cylinder container as he positioned the needle above my neck. "have fun waiting for this to kick in..." he said stabbing the syringe into my neck.
I screamed as it burned my veins.
Greed unchained me, and dragged me out the cell....he threw me against the wall. "listen, the girl you are going to meet..shes different, shes special, shes not...like...us." he said. He motioned for the 2 guards to come and collect me, they were half way through shoving me out the door when i turned to Greed. "hey, dont suppose you could tell me her name?
A evil twisted grin formed across Greed's half shadowed face. "Amy" he replied.

A/N

I am writing this at half past 12, and i am falling asleep....
This is where things become really cool, and things between roy and Ed begin to happen...SO STAY TUNED!!! :D :D

PEACE

Hannah xx

ps- my knowledge in spelling has in fact decreased due to the time of day/night it is....