𝒄𝒉. 4

I woke up before Vinnie so I decided to make him some breakfast.

I put on a pair of panties and his shirt that was on the floor and started my morning routine.

After that, I went to the kitchen and began cooking with some music.

Of course, I didn't have it too loud to the point of waking Vinnie up.

After a while, I felt two large arms wrap around me.

"Good morning, Princess." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

"Hi, baby. Did I wake you?" I smiled as I turned around and kissed him.

"Nah, I woke because you weren't beside me. Whatcha making?" He asked.

"I made some pancakes, sausages and eggs. I also have some orange juice but in case you want coffee, I have some brewing." I smiled.

"Thank you, kitten." He said before kissing my forehead. "So, I was thinking, you know how my friends are really important to me."

"Yeah?" I said as I brought the plates over to the table.

"I want you to meet them." He said as he leaned on the counter.

"Really?" I smiled again.

"Of course." He said.

"Yeah, let's do it." I smiled.

He instantly smiled.

"Come here." He said then grabbed me by my waist, placed his hands on both sides of my face then kissed me.

I felt the butterflies as if it was the first kiss.

After that, we started eating and enjoying our food.

"This is so good, baby. Oh, I just remember I gotta go back to my house for clothes. I'll be back later to come get you." He said after we finished.

"Oh, yeah, okay." I said as I put my dishes up.

He put back on his clothes and came back to the kitchen.

"See you in a bit, kitten." He said before kissing my cheek and leaving out.

I locked the door behind him then went into my room.

I was kinda nervous to meet his friends, especially because I already know who most of his friends are and they won't like me.

I started picking an outfit for me to wear and went with something simple— a white collard crop top and some high waisted light washed jeans.

After about 30 minutes, I got a text from Vinnie saying he's outside.

I grabbed my purse and keys and headed outside.

"Hi, baby." I said as I seen him standing in front of the passenger door.

"Hi, kitten. Are you ready?" He said as he opened my door.

"Yes, sir." I smiled then got in.

He went to his side and got in as well.

"Let's go." He said then started the car and drove off.

The whole car ride was filled with a comfortable silence, mainly because I was nervous but excited to meet his friends.

We finally arrived at the Hype House because that's where he's staying.

"You nervous?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Baby, you have nothing to worry about. They'll love you." He said as he grabbed my hands.