ch. 22

AHHH IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING <3

-

Two Later

"House meeting!" Thomas yelled.

Everyone gathered in the living room and out of all of the places to sit, Tabitha chooses the right side of Vinnie as I sit on the left.

I rolled my eyes and lowly scoffed before Vinnie took my hand in his, rubbing circles on the back of my hand with his thumb before mouthing "relax" at me.

I took a deep breath and quietly waited for Thomas to start the meeting.

"Okay, so as you guys know, I've been putting together a group of new people to join the Hype House— Tabitha being our first to join." He said as everyone took the pause as an opportunity to clap but not me.

"So, here are the official newest members of the Hype House: Paige, Bryce, Jackson, Ace, Kristian, Eddie, and Jacob. Welcome to the Hype House guys!" Thomas introduced.

We all said our heys and hellos before Thomas continued.

"As an official welcome, we're throwing a party next Saturday and its themed! Mia came up with the theme so I'll let her give the details." Thomas said before stepping back, giving Mia the floor.

"Hi guys!" Mia said as she stepped up. "Okay so, I know it's pretty basic but I've been wanting to do this theme since I first saw it— It's a cowboy theme. Pretty much, we're just wearing cowboy hats but the western theme will be in play."

"So yeah, next Saturday it's going down. Again, welcome to the Hype House guys." Thomas said before we all dispersed.

"Vinnie, what color are you gonna wear for the party?" I heard Tabitha ask.

"Probably black like always." He said with a chuckle and she giggled.

I'm gonna slap this bitch.

"You're skating on thin ice." I said pointing at her.

She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Bitch, I'll-" I started but was cut off by Vinnie.

"Babe, babe, relax. She's just being nice. Besides, you have nothing to worry about." He said as he kissed my cheek then got up.

I rolled my eyes for what felt like the hundredth time then got up and went to the kitchen.

"Oh, hey guys. I'm Milan." I said as I introduced myself to everyone in there, them introducing themselves as well. "You guys settling in alright?"

"Yeah, thanks. So, quick question, is there a lot of drama living here?" Paige asked. "I really don't wanna have to deal with a bunch of it."

"Um, sorta but not with anybody in here. I mean, I... yeah that's it." I said as I grabbed a water from the fridge.

"Ouuu she hesitated. Spill." Jacob said.

"Oh, it's nothing, really." I shrugged.

"You can talk to us, seriously." Paige said.