𝒄𝒉. 14

"What the actual FUCK!" Vinnie screamed, punching another wall.

"Who would've did this?" I said, pacing back and forth as I tried to figure out who the culprit was.

"Who else could it have been! Think about it, babe! Who was the only person in this house last night that had an issue with our relationship? Michael! And not to mention, he was watching us on the couch before we came up here." Vinnie stated.

I shook my head in denial.

"No. No! Not at all! Michael was jealous but he wouldn't stoop that low." I said.

"Baby, listen. It had to be him!" Vinnie said then ran out of the room.

"Vinnie, wait!" I said, chasing after him.

I was honestly so scared to come out of the room, knowing everyone in the house has seen the post.

Everyone, including Michael, was in the living room.

My heart dropped seeing everyone there.

"Michael, you bastard!" Vinnie yelled, walking towards him.

"Wha-" Michael started but was cut off by Vinnie's fist connecting with his cheek.

"Woah!" Thomas said, before running to hold Vinnie back.

"I didn't do it, I swear!" Michael pleaded. "I-I mean I did record it out of jealousy but I didn't send it to TTR!"

Great, so Michael did record it.

"Well, if it wasn't you, who the fuck was it?" Vinnie angrily said.

"We're you hacked or something?" Thomas asked.

"Uh, no. I, uh, sent it to Nailea in the heat of the jealousy." He shamefully said.

"I should beat your ass right now, dawg." Vinnie angrily said.

Heartbroken, I walked over to Michael and slapped him hard.

"How could you?" I softly said before weeping.

"Mil, I-" Michael started but was cut off again.

"No, you don't get to speak to me anymore. Do you realize that you literally ruined my life? I'm not internet famous like the rest of you so I don't have that to fall back on so I'll probably never get a job now because there's a fucking PORNOGRAPHIC AUDIO OF ME ONLINE! Not to mention, my PARENTS will probably see that! You being so selfish didn't even stop to think about how this could've effected me or Vinnie's life. All because you were jealous? Nah, bro. Don't talk to me again." I said before I began to walk off. "Oh, and somebody tell that bitch Nailea I said she's not safe because I will be beating her ass."

I ran up the stairs to Vinnie's room and began crying.

My life is literally over. What if my parents see that? What will they think of me? Thankfully, they don't really use social media that much and I haven't gotten a call from them yet, so that's a good sign.

After a few seconds, Vinnie comes into the room.

"Baby." He starts. "Are you okay?"

"No, Vinnie! I'm terrified right now! My parents are gonna see that and I'm already getting called a whore in the comments!" I cried.

"If it makes you feel better, you're my whore." He said, trying to brighten the mood. "And we sounded so hot."

It actually made me chuckle a little.

"Ugh, I hate him AND her." I said.

"I know, kitten." He said, sitting down, pulling me onto his lap.

-

A few hours pass by and Vinnie and I haven't left his room since this morning.

I was watching him play his game when I heard the door open downstairs then Nailea's voice.

Vinnie looked back at me as my face filled with rage.

I shot up and ran out of the room and down the stairs, Vinnie following behind me.

"Nailea!" I angrily said.

I smacked her in her face, making her head turn then she places her hand on my face.

"You little bitch!" She said.

"No, you're the bitch! You leaked an audio of me because you're a jealous little bitch. How pathetic is that! When are you gonna get it through your head? VINNIE DOESNT WANT YOU!" I harshly replied.

"I don't care! I was here first! I had him first! I-" and before she could finish her sentence, I hopped on top of her and smacked her again.

I wasn't trying to do too much damage so there weren't too many punches but eventually, they got me off of her.

"I'm really tired of you. How could you stoop so low just because I have the boy that you want? You're literally pathetic." I said before walking off.

-

It's been days now since the whole incident, Michael hadn't come out his room for a few nights and Nailea hasn't came back.

As I walk down the stairs to get to the kitchen, I walk past Michael.

"Milan, I-" He tries to start but I just kept walking.

He sighs then continues to go about his day.

"Hey, Mil." Thomas and Mia say as I enter the kitchen.

"Hey." I dryly said. "Uh, I just passed Michael on the stairs. He tried to speak to me but I ignored him."

"You're gonna have to talk to him eventually, M." Mia said.

"No, I'm not forgiving him this time. That's something on the internet that everyone has probably seen and you can't get rid of it because, again, ITS ON THE INTERNET. So no, Mia, I'm not going to talk to him eventually." I said as I took my sandwich and went back to Vinnie's room.

He began his stream on Twitch playing Valorant, like always.

His camera was on so I slowly and quietly snuck behind him and sat on his bed, eating my sandwich.

Vinnie doesn't know this but I join his streams to help him boost his views— and to look at all the comments he gets.

is that your slut girlfriend in the back?

bro mil if you can see this you're a whore

vinnie doesn't need to be with a slutty bitch like her

I read in the comments and there were so many more like that.

I started to cry a little bit, but silently, so Vinnie doesn't turn and ask if I'm okay.

"Hey, guys. That's not cool to be calling my girl a slut. You guys act like you've never heard of a leaked tape or something. We're just teenagers. We're teenagers who're having sex. Most of you have sex so does that make you guys whores? No? I didn't think so. I'm ending this stream, bro. I'm disappointed in you guys." He says then ends it, letting out a huge sigh.

"Th-thank you for sticking up for me like that." I said, wiping my face.

"Hey, hey, you're crying?" He said, rushing to my side. "Babe, they don't know shit. They just want to hate on you because you're you!"

"I-I was reading the comments and they just kept going and going and some people said I should just kill myself and what if you do start to feel like I'm a whore and I don't deserve you and, and-" I said before being cut off by my own sobbing.

Vinnie held me tight and caressed my arm.

"Hey, I love you, okay? You're the girl of my dreams, the love of my life, and nobody will ever change that, 'kay?" He said, kissing my forehead.

I nod and sniffle before letting out a shaky:

"I love you so much."

-

PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG