𝒄𝒉. 10

-

"Michael, can I talk to you outside?" Nailea said as she stood up.

"Uh, sure." He responded, confused then followed her outside.

She made sure she shut the door before continuing on with what she had to say.

"I know you like Milan." She said.

"What?" He said, pretending to be clueless. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, please. The way you look at her, laugh at her jokes, and don't even mention the way you got really upset when they announced being official." She said.

"Ugh, it was the apparent?" He said.

"Duh, but hear me out. I have a plan." She said.

"I'm listening." He said then crossed his arms.

"You want Milan. I want Vinnie. Let's try to make them jealous." She said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Me and you start getting closer to each other and then we make it seem like we're gonna start dating and we'll go from there." She said.

"Hm." He said. "I kinda fuck with it. I'm in."

"Great!" I have a plan for later. I'm gonna go home for now but I'll be back." She said then left.

Michael went back into the house and sat down at the table.

"Where'd Nai go?" Mia asked.

"Oh, she left but she'll be back." He said.

"Cool, well I'm taking Mil home and I'll probably spend the night so I'll see you guys tomorrow." Vinnie said as he stood up.

"Bye, guys!" I said then got up and headed out the door.

-

"Hey, I'm back!" Nailea said as she came through the front door of the Hype House.

"Hey!" Everyone at the table said.

"Uh, wheres Vinnie and Milan?" She asked as she noticed we weren't there.

"Oh, they went to stay at her house." Thomas answers.

Nailea rolls her eyes but continues with her plan.

"Whatever, is Michael in his room? I'm spending the night with him." She said.

"You and Michael? I would've never guessed it." Alex said. "Yeah, he's in his room."

She nods then goes to his room.

"Ugh!" She exclaims.

"What's the matter?" Michael asks.

"They were supposed to be here so they can hear what I said. How are they gonna get jealous if they're not here!" She angrily said then sat on his bed.

"Uh, let's post a Instagram story. Maybe they'll see that." Michael suggested.

"Good idea. Let's make it look like we're kinda together but trying to hide it." She said.

She holds her arms around his neck and put her face on his face and gives a smile and he gives a smile and they take the picture.

"Okay, now we wait. Wanna watch a movie or something?" She asks.

"Yeah." He says and hands her the remote.

"Look! We're already on TTR!" Michael said.

(Just pretend it's them 😭)
Tiktokroom