𝒄𝒉. 7

After our sex nap, we took a quick shower.

I threw on his sweatpants and sweatshirt in hopes to cover the many hickies he left all over my body. He put on something similar to what I had on, granted it was his clothes.

"Why do you lowkey look better in my clothes than I do?" He chuckled then kissed my forehead.

"I'm kinda hungry." I pouted.

"Sleepy and hungry? Huh, my dick must really be that good." He laughed, causing me to playfully push him.

"Oh, shut up." I said then left his room and went down to the kitchen to see everyone there— Vinnie following close behind.

"Well, well, well.." Michael started. "If it isn't the whores of the house."

Me and Vinnie laughed then sat down.

"It must've been great the way she was screaming." Patrick laughed.

"Please, daddy!" Michael mocked.

"Whatever! Where's the pizza?" I said.

"On the table in the other room." Connor said.

I nodded then got up to go get my pizza.

"Bro, you and Mil." Michael said.

"What about her?" Vinnie asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"You guys are a hot ass couple." He said.

"Yeah, she's all mine." Vinnie slightly smiled.

"Did you ask her to be your girlfriend yet?" Connor asked.

"No, not yet but I will soon." He said.

"So what I'm hearing is I still have a chance to get her before she's officially off the market?" Michael jokingly said.

"Michael, I love you and you're my best friend, but I will fuck you up right now if you try anything with her." Vinnie said.

"All jokes, bro." He said in defense.

"I'm back now and I got you some pizza too." I said as I put his plate in front of him and sat down.

Vinnie then places his hand on my thigh, squeezing hard, causing me to jump.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good." He said then released my thigh and rubbed it.

"Hey guys!" Alex said as he entered from the other part of the kitchen. "So, Thomas was thinking about throwing another party tomorrow night. You guys down?"

Everyone said they agreed.

"Great. I'll let him know." He said then left.

"I should probably get going." I said as I stood up.

"Aww, really?" Vinnie said, pulling me to stand in between his legs and placing his hands on the back of my thighs.

"Yes. You'll see me tomorrow." I said as I placed my arms on his shoulders.

"I guess." He whined.

"I'm going shopping anyways. You don't wanna watch me shop." I said.

"Like hell I do. I get to watch yo I try on all those sexy things." He said, slightly biting his lip.

"Fine, you can come with me to the mall." I said.

"Okay, let's go." He said as he stood up.

"Bye, guys! See you tomorrow. Tell Kouvr and Mia I said bye when they get back." I said as I walked towards the door.