Chapter 4

After hearing the story from the beginning, their father felt guilty because they were about to attack and kill the two alpha who save his sons' life. Being the head alpha, he apologised for acting rashly towards the two alphas. He also bows and thank the two alphas and omega for saving Jimin and Taehyun from danger. The three wolves were shocked by the head alpha actions. However, they were more shocked when the entire pack bow to them.

The head alpha Namjoon introduces himself, his mate Seokjin, his alpha son Soobin and his two omega sons Jimin and Taehyun. During the introduction, Beomgyu and Taehyun took an interest in each other as they felt a spark ignite between them when they were shaking hands, so did Jungkook and Jimin.

The entire pack walked back to the packhouse where Namjoon, the head alpha of Big Hit Pack leading from the front. Before they walk back to the packhouse, Namjoon assigned each omega to walk with an alpha/beta/gamma for their safety.

Namjoon asked Jungkook, Beomgyu and Yeonjun which pack were they from and why were they roaming around by themselves especially knowing that Yeonjun is an omega. Jungkook explains that they were from the Jeon Pack. However, their packhouse got burned down by humans. They were the only survivor from their pack whom successfully to run away. From then on, the three siblings have been sticking with each other for safety purposes, but the two alpha were extra protective over Yeonjun, their brother, as he is an omega.