Chapter 5

Jungkook told them that Beomgyu and Yeonjun are his siblings, and they were the son of the head alpha of the Jeon Pack. Their parents died when the packhouse got burned. After Namjoon and the pack heard their story, they felt sad and pity for them.

Therefore, Namjoon suggested they joined the pack because they had saved his sons. Considering they have an omega brother, it would be dangerous for the omega. After discussing with Namjoon, the head alpha of the Big Hit Pack, the siblings decided to think about it among themselves. The pack members lead the siblings to their respective rooms to rest as it is already late.

During the night, the siblings talk through their mind link about joining the pack. Jungkook decided to be the first to talks as he is the oldest. He can feel the pressure his siblings was feeling, especially Yeonjun. He told them that he found his mate Jimin and hopes they would agree to join the pack. He continued saying he did not want them to wander by themselves because, for something to happen to them, he would feel responsible for it. Beomgyu and Yeonjun felt relieved after hearing from their oldest brother.

Beomgyu shared that he had also found his mate, Taehyun and agreed he would join the pack. Now they are only worried about Yeonjun decision. Feeling his distress, the brothers decided to end their discussion there for the night.