Chapter 1

Jimin and Taehyun were having fun playing in the lake that they did not realise it was late in the afternoon. Suddenly they heard rustling from the bushes around them. They immediately stopped and froze on their spot. They became more cautious when they smell the scent of wolves which they did not recognise.

Jimin saw that Taehyun started shaking as he was scared so, he went over to Taehyun and tried to calm him down. Being an older brother to Taehyun, Jimin felt responsible despite him being scared too.

The wolves started coming out from their hiding spot one after another. Despite Jimin knowing that the three wolves were alpha, he still tried to scare them away by baring his fangs towards them threateningly. However, the three wolves were not afraid of him as they know that he is an omega and are not a match for them.

The wolves stalked towards the omegas and tried to separate the siblings by pulling them away from each other. Taehyun cries became louder as he was scared especially, after being separated from his brother, Jimin. Taehyun started thrashing on the alpha hold, wanting to run to his brother side. On the other hand, Jimin was also fighting back with the alphas, trying to protect and calm Taehyun down. However, he knows that he cannot win against the alphas as they are stronger than him.