Chapter 3

After the whole incident, Jimin and Taehyun are much calmer now, and they started introducing themselves to each other.

Suddenly, a large pack of wolves came running in their direction. Jimin and Taehyun were familiar with the scents. Hence, they know that it is their pack. However, Jungkook, Beomgyu and Yeonjun are not familiar with the scents so, they were in a defensive stance, ready to attack the wolves.

Big Hit Pack were running and panicking after they heard the two familiar howls from Jimin and Taehyun. They were all ready to attack whoever that has caused their pack members to be frightened. Once they arrived at the scene, they saw Jimin and Taehyun were with one omega and two alphas. The whole pack started baring their fangs wanting to attack the two rogue alpha wolves as they thought the two alphas were a threat to Jimin and Taehyun. 

Before their fathers, brother and pack start to attack, Jimin and Taehyun rush over to stop them. Their actions cause their father and brother to be confused as they heard their howling for help earlier. Seeing their confused face, Jimin started to tell the entire story and explaining that they were their lifesaver, not attackers.