Chapter 6

Yeonjun was awake and decided to get up. The packhouse was dark and quiet because it was still early. He saw the lights in the kitchen and dining room were on. He walked towards the kitchen and saw a few pack members cooking, and some were eating to get ready for their morning shift around the borders. He greeted them and vice versa. 

After a few minutes, the pack members starting to wake up. At the same time, Jungkook and Beomgyu came out of their room and went to the kitchen, and greeted everyone they saw. Then, they saw their brother in the kitchen and went to greet him.

Jungkook mind links Yeonjun for his answer, and when he told them that he would join the pack, his brothers were so glad. Jungkook and Beomgyu face changes as soon as Yeonjun tell them he found his mate. His protective brothers straightaway went to him and asked who it was. When he told them it was Soobin, his brothers let out a sigh of relief.

After everyone had their breakfast, Namjoon told his sons including, Jungkook and his siblings, that he needed them in his office. When everyone entered the office, Namjoon told them to take a seat, then proceeded to ask Jungkook for their decision, and he said they would be joining the pack. Everyone in the room was pleased to hear Jungkook answers. Namjoon informed his sons to bring Jungkook and his siblings around to introduce them to the other pack members.