Chapter 2

Jimin and Taehyun howl simultaneously for help but, before they get to howl the second time, their neck was gripped tightly by the alpha wolves, stopping them from alerting and seeking help from the pack. Jimin and Taehyun started regretting their decision not to listen to their parents and eldest brother advice as they had warned them not to stray too far from their house.

Suddenly, two other alpha wolves jumping out of the bushes and started attacking the three wolves who have captured the omegas. Jimin and Taehyun took that as a chance for them to run and save themselves. They ran as far as their legs can bring them while crying from the entire situation. Suddenly, the siblings came to a halt when another wolf came out from the bushes. Even when the wolf intention was to help and comfort them, Jimin did not care as he was terrified of the entire situation and only want to protect his frightened brother. Jimin bared his fangs towards the wolf causing, it to be shocked and scared. Looking at the terrified wolf causes Jimin to realise that the wolf was also an omega, making Jimin stop baring his fangs but still in a defensive stance to protect his brother.

The omega decided to give Jimin and Taehyun some space and time to calm themselves then bring them to a safer place. From afar, they saw the two alphas attacking the three wolves who took them.

The three wolves end up losing the battle and died. The two alphas were proud of themselves that they managed to defend the omegas. Then, they walk over to the omegas. However, the terrified Taehyun and Jimin bared their fangs and are in a position ready to attack the alphas if they were to attack them. The omega that previously helps them walk over to the two alphas telling Jimin and Taehyun that they are his brothers. After hearing that, Jimin and Taehyun started to be calm again. The omega hugs his brothers, then turning to Jimin and Taehyun, telling them not to worry or be afraid as they tried to help after hearing their howls.