Dinner Went Wrong

Year - 2021

The Burrow

"Merry Christmas Grandmaaaa!" Wished the over enthusiastic Potter twins. As the family of 6 arrived at the borrow, and was met by Molly Weasley.

"Merry Christmas dears! Come on in, I've made your favorite muffins little scorp. I'm sure you'll love them."said Molly as she hugged both the 7 year olds and rushed them in.

"Grandma Molly, all your love for Lily and Scorp? None for me?" James said as he pouted, making the elders laugh.

Molly hugged him and said, "Ohh come on you're my little boy James! Go upstairs all your cousins are with Ronald, he's got some dangerous gifts for you all from his Joke shop!"

"You say dangerous, I say fun grandma!" Yelled James as he rushed upstairs.

"Your Aunt Fleur is making your favorite pumpkin pastries Al, Hugo is in the kitchen, Ohh that boy is always hungry like Ronald! Go join him!"

"You're looking beautiful grandma!" said Albus, as he smiled wide.

"Why thank you little gentleman!"replied Molly, kissing the 11 year old's forehead.

"Draco, Harry darlings you're late again!" Mrs Weasley, complained oh so lovingly.

"Molly, Draco spilled his coffee on his robes  and cried for an hour about not having anything to wear followed by James and Al getting scolded and finally Scorp and Lily decided to have a little sibling fight. Yeahh, that's pretty much it" Harry replied, as Draco and him gave Molly a big hug together.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight, Potter" Draco said and all three of them laughed happily, and walked inside to the kitchen and dinning area.

"Is that my son?" said an excited Sirius with a grin on his face.

"Is that my son and son-in-law?" corrected an equally excited Remus.

Harry and Draco then proceeded to embrace their favorite people and favorite couple. (Yes guys, Sirius and Remus are very much alive and married in this story)

"Ohh Draco, I must say you're becoming more handsome day be day! Your Malfoy glow is showing!" said Remus making Draco extremely happy as he hugged Remus yet again saying "you're the best Remus"

"Excuse me Sir!" Sirius and Harry said in unison, followed by a hearty laugh.

Remus, Sirius and Harry sat by the fireplace and started discussing about 'Auror shit' as Draco would describe it.

"Drake!"shouted Hermione as she smiled wide, seeing her best friend.

"Hello 'Mione! Or should I say, Madam Hermione?" said Draco as he embraced the Minister of Magic.

"Ohh shut it Drake!"she giggled.

And that is how, the series of meetings, greetings, hugs and laughs continued at the Borrow this Christmas.

***

"Ronald! Kids! Come down it's dinner time! Hurry up!" yelled Mrs Weasley.

Ron come down a few moments later and replied "Mom they are still opening a few remaining gifts, they'll come down in a minute or two."

Ron then got busy, talking to his best friends and wife.

After like 10 minutes, Mrs Weasley asked Hugo and Albus to go call their cousins.

The elders all got seated for dinner as the kids started to come downstairs as joined them one after the other.

Victoire, Dominique, Louis, Roxanne and Fred II came and joined them for dinner.