It's Just a Game!

YEAR - 2021

Potter's Mansion, Godric's Hollow.

The front door of the mansion opened as the two males in their late thirties arrived back home.

Draco immediately saw a bunch of toys from Weasley's wizard wheezes that were scattered on the couch and carpet. Obviously, they belonged to the two youngest Potters.

As he walked a little more towards the dining area, he found a Half eaten Treacle Tart which was abandoned by Albus and beside the dining area he saw the television which was damaged by James this morning.

Draco let out a quiet sob, coming back home without his kids was one of his biggest nightmares. This place did not feel like home without his babies.

"Hubby, promise me you won't leave me like they did"said Draco, still looking at his children's stuff.

"My love, where will I go if I leave you huh? I will never leave you baby. You and our babies are my family! You're the most precious to me, don't you know that! I've promised you I'll bring them back right? Don't cry love, don't you trust me?"said Harry, as he back hugged Draco, knowing the blond was crying.

Draco moved around so he was now facing Harry and hugged him close. The couple stood there, in each other's arms for a good ten minutes, which helped the blond to calm down.

"Harry we should go talk to Minerva. I'm sure she can help us somehow! Love please!"said Draco, whispering the last two words.

"That's a brilliant idea baby. Come let's go!"Harry said and quickly pecked Draco's lips. He then grabbed the latter's hand and they apparated to Hogwarts' headmistress' office.

***

Year - 1995
Room of requirement.

"Momma!" Yelled Lily happily, as soon as she saw Draco hesitatingly entering the room of requirement.

She immediately caught Draco's attention and he smiled wide looking at his 'future family', Harry sat in the middle of the bed with Scorpius on his lap. Lily was sitting in James' lap while Albus sat beside Harry, resting his head on his dad's shoulder as he slept.

Draco joined them on their bed and found the twins fighting to sit on his lap.

"Hey Scorp! I'm hurt. We were having so much fun and now that Draco's here, no more attention to me?"said Harry, trying to look sad.

Scorpius' eyes widened and he looked super shocked. "Dwaco? Dada are you mad at mumma?"

"No, why would I be mad at him?"Harry said, looking puzzled.

"But Dada you never call Papa by his name! Are you weally not mad?"said Lily. She gave a dramatic pause and then spoke.

"You two fought! That's why Papa didn't come to mweet us the whole day!"said Lily, glaring at Harry, with her green teary eyes.

"Hey Lily, I'm sorry princess, I couldn't come to see you. Please forgive momma this time?" Said Draco softly while hugging Lily close to him, his voice tone surprised him as well as Harry.

The blond girl then whispered in Draco's ears while wrapping her arms tightly around Draco, "Momma I'm not angrwy. Just missed you"

"Well dad stop giving me that questioning look! You call Papa with so many different nicknames I don't even remember all of them." James said.