Granger and Boyfriend

"I love you the most!"said Draco.

Harry stood there wide eyed. Draco freaking Malfoy, the Slytherin Prince himself, just confessed that he loves Harry Potter.

How could this be true? In such a short time? Was Draco just saying this because of the kids? Or was he just messing around?

After Draco saw Harry's confused and shocked face, he immediately thought that it was a bad idea to confess his feelings. He was disheartened with Harry's response.

He than ran away from the library, leaving Harry standing alone with a puzzled look on his face.

Draco didn't know where he was going, he didn't even know there were tears in his eyes. He didn't care about his appearance for once. He was sad.

For the first time in his life, he wanted the same man, who has hurt him, to come hug him and comfort him. But it isn't a fairy tale and Draco knew that.

"Hey! Malfoy?"said Hermione, when she heard soft sobs coming from the familiar blond.

She had come out of the room of requirement to go look for Harry and Draco, but saw the latter standing in front of the door of the ROR.

Hermione then moved forward and embraced him into a tight hug. Draco then cried on her shoulder, not caring about the kind of relationship they had shared before.

Things like 'mudblood' 'ferret' punches and bullying were all forgotten. And this, was a start of the friendship between two of the most intelligent wizards of their age.

"I..I just wanted to see my kids. I'm sorry, I was just a little upset. I know they'll cheer me up. They're the best"said Draco, wiping his tears and smiling. He was genuinely feeling well after seeing Hermione.

"Just a little upset?" Hermione said and raised her eyebrows.

"Merlin Granger! You didn't see me cry okay?"said Draco, chuckling.

"My lips are sealed. Come on in Malfoy, the kids are so much fun to be around! Everyone is teasing Rosie about her crush on James."

"Meanwhile James, Teddy and the Weasley twins played a horrible prank on Umbridge. Now she has green colored slime stuck in her hair! And, little Scorp is upset that no one has a crush on him!" Hermione told Draco happily.

She held his hand and took him inside the Room of Requirement. The room was filled with positivity and happiness. Draco saw the delighted faces of his kids and forgot all his worries and problems.

"Papa are you okay? You don't look so good."Albus was the first to speak.

"Mum Scorpie is mad because no one has a crwush on him! But that doesn't mean he'll say Teddy isn't my boyfwriend!" Said Lily, hugging Draco's waist.

"Mommy call Dada he'll tell Lily the trufth!"said Scorpius, glaring at Lily.

"Hey Papa? Is everything alright? If you're sad because of what I did today, I'm really sorry! Papa don't be upset please"said James, from behind his siblings as he walked towards Draco.

"I'm not upset James, you did the right thing! I'm so proud of you. Al, scorp and Lily are so lucky to have a big brother like you"said Draco, truthfully, while adoring his future son.

James instantly hugged Draco and the blond hugged him back with a toothy grin.

"Then what is it mum? Tell me please. Is it dad? What did he do?" James whisper yelled.