"Thanks James!"

1995

LIBRARY

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"Aunt Ginny, are you sure about this?"asked Rose, nervously.

"Well of course Rosie! These shrunken robes fit you perfectly! People would think your just another student."replied Ginny, grinning.

"I'm still not sure-"rose was interrupted by Ginny, "I'm getting late for class Rose, I'm leaving" with that said, Ginny walked away.

Rose was now in the middle of the library, alone. She went ahead and started looking for some book to read.

She was very well aware that she shouldn't be here. Her parents had strictly told her not to step out of the room of requirement.

But aunt Ginny told her that it was okay to roam around a little. Rose didn't understood why James strictly denied Aunt Ginny's proposal to take them out of ROR.

James had said that he won't step out of the Room of requirement and won't allow any of his younger siblings to go out too.

Teddy was out with Sirius today hence Rose had to decide for herself. That is how she ended up in the library with Ginny Weasley's shrunken robes.

Meanwhile in the Room of requirement,

"James we should go after Rose! She might get into trouble!" said Albus.

"Albus I've already told you, we can't get out of this room! It would only cause more harm. You know how Aunt Ginny is, right?" Replied an angry James.

"But Jimmie, hewlp Rosie pwease!" Scorpius chimed in.

"Yes Jimmie I don't trusht Aunty Ginny! Bring Rosie back here!"said Lily, supporting her twin.

"Guys let's please wait for Dad and Papa! They'll bring Rose back. Me going out would be another stupidity!" said the eldest potter sibling.

"If you're not going then I should go. If it was Lily in Rose's place, you would have ran out instantly to get her back! And Rose is just like our sister to me!" Said Albus and started walking towards the door.

"Fine Al wait! I'll go get Rose back! You're not going anywhere. Stay in here with the twins. And behave like an elder brother till I'm back!"with that said, James walked out of the Room of Requirement.

"Hey gingerhead! Move!"said a tall black haired Slytherin boy, while pushing Rose up, to stand up from her chair.

"Excuse me!"yelled Rose as she looked behind the boy and saw four others in the supporting role.

"This is where we sit everyday! How dare you shout at me?" said the Slytherin boy as he had his wand pointed at Rose. The boy and his friends looked a year or two younger than her parents right now.

"Fine I'll just leave!"said Rose, not wanting to attract anymore attention from the students around.

"Not so brave now? You filthy ugly looking gryffindor! Don't act over smart!"said the boy and trapped Rose between himself and the book aisle.

"Let me go!"said Rose as tears escaped her eyes. She tried to free herself but she wasn't strong enough.

Suddenly, the Slytherin boy yelled out in pain and fell on the ground, releasing Rose.