So Blaise Huh?

As the sunlight entered the Slytherin Prince's dorm room, everyone seemed to be asleep.

Particularly, the two so called rivals were laying a little too close to each other.

Draco laid on his back with Harry's face buried in Draco's neck. Harry slept almost on top of the blond, with his strong arms wrapped around the Draco's waist.

James woke up due to the sunlight falling exactly on his face. He looked around, remembering what happened yesterday.

Not bothering to look at others, James just glanced a little to see his baby brother sleeping peacefully. Lily too was sleeping soundly.

And well, his parents were cuddling. Nothing new in that. With a bored expression on his face, James pulled the duvet over his head and decided to go to sleep once again.

After a little while, it was Draco's chance to wake up. He was shocked to see the position they were in. He observed Harry's face without his glasses and realized the golden boy was indeed very attractive.

No one had ever cuddled him before. His cheeks immediately turned a dark shade of red when he saw how Harry held him so close. It felt as if he's being cherished. He felt special.

Draco hurried out of the bed when he realized he has a transfiguration class in about half an hour. He did not wake up Harry or Hermione as he knew the gryffindors do not have their classes for another hour and 50 minutes.

***

"Draco! What was that madness in the potions class yesterday?"asked Blaise once he saw Draco walking towards him and Pansy.

"Yeah Malfoy, I came to one single conclusion that Dumbledore has finally gone mad" said Pansy.

"Uhh, guys i-" Draco was interrupted by Theodore Nott and Daphne Greengrass's morning greetings.

"Morning everyone! I heard some gryffindor scum saying there were a few stupid kids in the potions class yesterday? Do you guys know anything about it mate?"asked Theodore Nott. This comment left Draco fuming, thankfully no one seemed to notice.

"Yeah well we were there, you see Draco's - " began Blaise, who was cut in between by Draco.

"We were there, but we were asked to leave as soon as the kids appeared. The kids were nice though" Said Draco, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"That sucks"said Greengrass.

Blaise just chuckled, bitterly.

"Okay guys let's go, I don't want McGonagall to take away our house points in the first class of the day itself."said Pansy, gesturing everyone to get into the class.

"You three go ahead, Draco and I will join you in a minute." said Blaise, surprising Draco. Blaise pulled him away from the crowd and took him to an empty corridor to talk.

***

"Hey Ron! Have you seen Malfoy anywhere?" Asked Harry

"Woah mate! I was with your son all night and this is what I get? Not even a good morning?"said Ron who looked visibly tired.

Harry then smiled and hugged Ron, "Thank you so much Ron! You're a Savior! Where is Al right now though?"said Harry.

"Well Remus came and asked me to go get fresh and attend my classes, he took Al to the Slytherin dorm."replied Ron.