Ferret and Scarface

"No dad you're wrong!"said Lily, pouting.

"He is not your boyfriend Lily. He's almost your brother, just like James and Al."said Harry, not willing to lose the argument at any cost.

"But he is my boyfwriend! Right Teddy?"asked Lily, cutely.

"No Lil he's not, I heard he likes Victoire"Scorp whispered loudly, making everyone laugh.

"Who's Victoire?"asked Fred and George as they entered the room of requirement.

"She's Bill and Fleur Weasley's daughter."replied Albus, excited to see Teddy turn red as a tomato.

"Come on kiddos we're now free, tell us about our lives in the future! What we do, who we married, we want to know all of it"said George and Fred immediately agreed with him.

"I hope we aren't late! Did you kids already start the story time?"said Sirius as he arrived in the room of requirement with Remus and Mr and Mrs Weasley by his side.

"Grammy looksh sho shmall" A sleepy Hugo chimed in, he was sitting in Hermione's lap, rubbing his eyes.

"Young Hugo, she looks young not small"said Rose, rolling her eyes. While Hermione was looking at her kids with heart eyes and so was Ron.

As everyone started talking, giggling and bickering, Professor McGonagall walked in along with Draco, much to Harry's shock.

"I think Mr Malfoy should participate in this session as well. Not that Mr Scorpius Potter asked me to bring him....well, I'll leave now."said Professor McGonagall and immediately walked out of the room.

Much to everyone's surprise, it wasn't Scorpius or Lily who walked up to Draco first, but it was Albus.

Al walked up to Draco and Hugged him. He said in a casual yet sleepy voice "I missed you mum, where were you the whole day? You know how clingy I am when I'm sick."

Everyone was looking at the two boys with surprised faces. Not only Albus went and hugged Draco but also called him "Mum"

The fact that Al was so comfortable with someone like Malfoy made everyone realize how the blond turned out a warm and awesome parent in the future, much to their disbelief.

"Uhh... Please don't mind my brother, whenever he's sad, sick or scared he calls Papa "Mum" it's just a habit." James said, when he felt everyone looking at his Papa and brother like that.

"And for God's sake Al, you get the situation right? You're not Lily or Scorp. You're old enough, please understand he's not Papa. I mean he is, but he's young here, he doesn't know us right?" continued James.

Listening to his elder brother, Al realized his mistake. He was about to move out of Draco's embrace when Draco, who till now stood straight, wrapped his hands around Al and caressed his back soothingly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come early Al. Forgive me bud? But tell me are you okay?"asked Draco, calmly.

"Yes Papa, Dad and James took care of me." said James as they broke their hug with a smile on their faces.

"We helped!" Said the Potter twins in unison, making everyone let out a giggle.

Harry felt butterflies in his stomach. Seeing Draco interact with his kids. How Draco became so soft hearted and warm around the kids.

He was craving that warmth for himself. But he can't, he can't trust Draco with what happened today.

But there was something inside Harry, telling him to trust Draco, was it because the things that happened didn't make sense?