Chapter Two

(Richard Up above- 🥰 I don't know who he is but yeah- Thats Richard)

(I don't know the person above- it's the same as last chapter I don't know who they are I found the image online and used it I'm sorry if I offend anyone that is not my intention I'll take it down if needed)

Jamie~

I sit up, rubbing my eyes looking at Rain smiling slowly going out turning my alarms off. I pull on leggings and a hoodie, going down slipping on sun glasses beginning to cook. My cheek hurts like a bitch, and my stomach keeps twisting and turning, my back aches everything hurts. I make pancakes and eggs, French toast and some bacon leaving them plates out getting orange juice, brining it up to mom and dad. I smile as they thank me going to my room holding my stomach laying down. I pet rain closing my eyes. I gotta go to the doctors.. I bite down on my lip getting up and dressed, I look over myself holding my stomach grabbing my bag checking it. I pull out my phone typing in the address of a nearby hospital walking out. I grunt as I run into someone falling back hitting the wall. I gag softly my eyes watering as I puke in my mouth. I ignore the person rushing away emptying my stomach outside coughing softly. Eww...

I already have acid reflex pretty bad, and stomach issues. To many issues with my body and head to list. "Holy shit dude did you fucking punch him or something? There's fucking blood in that," I hear someone say as I turn away wiping my mouth gaging slightly at the scent pulling out tissues from my bag wiping my hands and my mouth. Next hand sanitizer walking away letting out a small sigh looking at the fog from me breathing. I look up at the sky thinking of mommy again.. then I think of my new parents. I can't live without them at this point, but I miss mommy. I hold my stomach checking my phone going to the hospitals emergency room signing some papers handing them my insurance card. I hope my new parents don't notice..

I sit down closing my eyes going back, getting some medicine and such for my stomach and back. They had to check inside and make sure there wasn't internal bleeding, a few things inside were bruised, but I'm fine overall after you get past that and the pain. I walk out, tossing the pain killers in the trash, taking a few of the other ones that are meant to help with internal damage or whatever. I run a hand through my hair fixing the glasses, looking around walking out holding onto my bag walking down the street deciding to wander a bit. I make my way to the school, looking up at the building tightly my head slightly, why is it so big? It took me like a half hour to walk here and I'm just greeted by a giant building towering over me. What kinds school is this? This better not be private, I love the opportunity but I'd rather public they shouldn't waste money.

I shake my head slowly climbing up a tree, hooking my legs around the branch hanging upside down swinging myself back and forth. I smile a bit leaning up grabbing my feet humming as I swing back and forth letting go of my feet grabbing onto a lower branch. I eventually get down, woah.. dizzy. I giggle softly walking along the side walk humming a small tune. I walk along the sidewalk, what did I come out for? Oh the hospital.. I bite my lip gently and walk along the sidewalk, stepping over the lines and cracks. My stomach doesn't hurt as bad but it still does, I just wanna ignore it. I look at my phone, who the fuck keeps calling me? They don't even leave a voicemail, they just keep calling I have over a hundred missed calls. I grumble softly answering it. "Where are you. It's night omegas get attacked around here." Someone says over the phone. I roll my eyes, "I don't know who you are but fuck off." I hang up my brows furrowing as they call again. This fucking asshole.

"You do know I'm Lukas?" I don't know a Lukas. "I don't know you." I grumble going to hang up again, "I'm one of the twins, I fell on you and you broke your back on the shelf so I wouldn't. " I huff quietly, "Fine what do you guys want.. my phone has been blowing up. Cant go to the hospital without even having a moment in peace.." I sigh running a hang through my hair, "Well did Richard take you? He's the one you met the first time, he's the oldest mom and dad asked him to take you anywhere till you're used to town or have us. He said he'd handle it." The male says as I roll my eyes, "Yeah he took me to the mall to, actually he even helped the guy bruise my organs and my ribs. No he gave me money yesturday and shooed me off. He told me not to bug you guys. Look I don't care what he or you guys do or did. I'm just adopted. I'm not in your family it's just a legal thing they pitied me, I didn't even know they adopted me I thought I was going back to the orphanage till I woke up with the papers. You can quit worrying about getting in trouble, I'll make an excuse or say I left without you guys knowing. I have a pocket knife if anything and two good legs for running bye." I hang up putting the phone away.