Tutor (part 1)

Human au

"Okay, he's the same grade as me, and has a photographic memory, so this should be easy!" I thought, scribbling down a few algebra notes.

"Umm, hey. So, I'm supposed to meet my tutor here in the library or something, do you happen to know where the tutors are?" A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a cute guy with messy hair and bright blue eyes staring at me. "U-uhh.." I momentarily forgot how to speak. But in my defence, he was really, really, cute.

The guy raised an eyebrow, but smiled. "Sorry, am I too distracting?" He asked, striking a wannabe model pose. Except, of course, he could totally pass for a model.

"Actually, do you need help with Algebra? Because if so, I'm pretty sure I'm your tutor. Er, Sophie Foster, nice to meet you." I said, holding out my hand.

"Keefe. Keefe Sencen." Keefe shook my hand, smirking as I blushed at his firm grip. I didn't even know why I was blushing at a handshake. "So. Algebra. I really don't want to..." He started. But no, Mr Forkle has warned me about him sweet-talking all the tutors, weaseling his way out of tuition.

I shook my head and wiggled my index finger at him, trying to look as stern as possible. "No. You are so not getting out of this."

Keefe gave me an expression of doubt, plopping down next to me on the wooden library table. "It's for your own good! Come on, just open your textbook." I instructed, exasperated.

"Well, Foster, do we do Algebra first, since it's my weakest subject? Or start off easy?" He asked, casually flipping through the thick textbook. I shrugged. I honestly didn't plan for him to arrive this early- from the way Mr Forkle described him, you would have thought he was a criminal.

"Aren't you supposed to be the smart one here?" He replied, pretending to thoughtfully rub his chin. He didn't say it like Stina did- harsh, mean, meant to hurt and break me- he said it as if we were longtime friends, and he was just trying to make me more comfortable and break the ice. So I allowed myself to smile a little at his joke, all of a sudden feeling much more comfortable next to this boy I barely knew.

haha i'll update it more later when i have time sorry
love you guys more than sophie loves mallowmelt, byeee!