The First Day

I woke up to a person banging on my door. "Riley get up or your going to be late for school." I knew that was my Foster dad KYLE  aka my boss. Him and his wife are really good to me. They adopted me two years ago because they heated me screaming from when my other Foster mother beating me. And now I live with them and their other daughter Tiffany that is the same age as me . 

I groaned and said "I am up." I got up and went to the bathroom and blowed my hair out and walked to my closet and found Tiffany waiting for me in there. Our rooms are next door to each other and we share a big walk in closet. She had on a red croptop, her ombra black and brown hair was waved, and she had on pale white heels on .

I walked over to the section where all the back clothes are and picked out a black croptop that showed my belly piercing. Than I put on white high waisted jeans and black heels. I saw my belly ring it was a diamond on the top and a little chain that had a weed leaf at the end. "Hay, when did you buy a new one?" Tiffany asked me. We both got our piercing on the same day. "When we went to the mall to get my tongue pierced." I said my hair was flat ironed and I put in silver hoops.

Me and Tiffany put on our contacts which where colored mine where gray and here's where light blue. We walked down stairs an saw our dad to get our new keys and leather jacket. "Hay Dad!" Me and Tiffany said together. "Hay, girls have fun in school. Riley you have the black Mustang and Tiffany you have the red Lamborghini. Your jackets are in the cars already. " he said. We gave him a hug and left to get in the car.

We arrived at our school. I put my leather jacket on and grabed the flannel shirt from the trunk and put it on my waist. We go to L.A. County Highs school for arts. I sat on the hood of my car and waited for the rest of the group. I looked up from my phone and heard " Put em in a coffin." I knew it was my stupid boyfriend Taylor. "Babe please don't do it I just go it." I pleaded with him. "OK but you have to give me an award for being good." He said leaning on the Hood. He is my first real boyfriend. My other one was a jackass and only used me for free drugs. He died of an over diocese.  Put I really don't care. Taylor is a part of the gang and he is one of the leaders. I am a leader to but a higher one. I leaned in and pulled him into a kiss. I smiled against his lips and gave him one last Peck.

We waited for the others to show up. We heared a group of Hays. I turned around and saw my friends Cynthia and Lexi. They are also apart of the gang and are apart of my group. The came and gave the hugs. Soon Taylor's group came which was Tyler and Andrew. The came and gave me a hug and did a hand shake with Taylor. Later Tiffany joined us after making out with her boyfriend David.

The bell rang and that went we have an assembly. Since Klye's wife Amanda is the principal we had to be a part of it to show the freshman what the school is for. Try his school is for the talented. My talent is dance, drums, and art. I dubstep which is the highest dancing in the school. We all had to do performances. I am also the captain of the step team. So we went back stage and got ready.

Amanda: Hello freshmen  I am your principal Mrs.Tyler. Today we have some of the seniors show you what they do at L.A art. Some are singers, dancer,artist, writers,and some are actors. Now for your intertament our drum line.

I walked up on the stage and gave Amanda a hug. And me and Tiffany said "Thank you mom."

Riley: Hi, I am Riley Tyler one of the two daughters of Mrs.Taylor. I am a Drum, art, and art major. I know what your thinking "Wow she's hot can she do the  red nose."and "Is she going to steal my man?" Well gentleman  I am taken.

Taylor: Yeah by me so back off. Bye babe.

Riley: Yeah that was my boyfriend and yes I can do the red nose. I am a dance major for dubstep. Which is the hardest dance major ever. I am also a art major. Some of the painting you see in the halls are mine. I know what your thinking " She's the principal's daughter she can do anything." The answer is technicaly yes but I don't abuse it. I get straight A's in every class. To be honest I do skip class but still make up the work at pep rallies. I am the captain of the step team and so is my sister Tiffany Tyler. I am also a mentor for the juniors in the the beginning of the year. So I am show you with the help of my sister what we do with our majors. The first thing is drums. ' Do a quick beat and plays for a while' So that's one and I am a show my dance major ' Watch out of dis  comes on and starts dancing.' That's my other. So to answer that red noise question. Mom I love you but don't tell dad. ' Everyone comes out and Taylor comes behind me and starts doing the red noise.' OK so now That's done you guys will look under your chair and see the freshmen pack under your chair. You all got your schedule on you phone that has been emailed to you. Some of the other seniors will also be mentors. And my boyfriend is off limits. Actually all senior guys are off limits because It's either related to us or dating so No one be a thot. Thank and everyone have a nice day.

****************************************

Well now ty out see how her first day went so Yeah comment and vote.

-edited by kasellia