Don't

Warning may contain sexual contact. When ⓟⓤⓢⓢⓨ is found please skip then when (^3^)(^3^) is found cost is clear.

♡♡★★♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was laying with Taylor in my bed. He was playing with my ring. I smiled at him I traced the Roman numbers on his chest. "Baby afstuderen morgen. Wat gaan we na het doen?" I asked him in Dutch (Baby we graduate tomorrow. What we going to do after?) He sighed and looked down at me. "Nou, we hebben om te gaan studeren rechts en dan misschien kunnen we een familie langs de weg beginnen ." (Well, we have to go to college and then we can start a family together. ) he said back.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. He began to deepen it. I lifted me up and I was straddling his lap. I grabbed my Iphone that was coneted to the beats speaker.
ⓟⓤⓢⓢⓨ

I sat on top of him and the song Don't started playing. I smiled and traced my hands up and down his chest. I bit my lip he lifted my shirt off me making my white lace strapless bra showing. He bit his lip, I leaned in and gave him a kiss. I began to grind on his lap moving with the music. (Don't, don't play with her don't be dishonest Aye, still not understanding this logic Aye, I'm back and I'm better
I want you bad as ever Don't let me just let upI want to give you better Baby its whatever.) He grabbed my hips making me go in a steady beat. I moved my hips in a circle (Somebody gotta step up Girl I'm that somebody So I'm Next up Be damned if I let him catch up Its easy to see that you're fed up I am on a whole 'nother level Girl he only fucked you over cuz you let himFuck em girl I guess he didn't know any better.)

He swifly in one movement entered me.I closed my eyes in bliss. I opened my eyes. He lifeted me up and put me softly on the bed. His strokes where loving showing so much affection. He kissed me it felt so sweet and calm. He kissed my forehead.

I looked back into his eyes as he looked back in my natural gray ones. "I- I love you." I said in between breathes. He smiled and gave me another kiss. "I love you too, Riley Evens." He said back. I smiled and he made one last thrust and we both came.
(^3^)((^3^)

He rolled off of me and pulled me closer to me. I turned and smiled at him. "I think I am ready to take up that offer on being Mrs. Michelles." I said to him. He smiled and said "Well, Mrs.Michelles shall we go down stairs and tell." "Yes, we shall." I said back. I put back on my shirt and a pair of boxers and headed down stairs with Taylor behind me with sweatpants on.

"Well, hello dear family how,is everyone?" I said walking in. Lisa Morgan came to me and put her hand on my heard "She doesn't have a fever. But something is wrong." I rolled my eyes at her. "Why,can't I just come in on this lovely morning and say hi." Everybody looked at each other and then back at me. "What ever your smoking you need to give me some of that." Said my mom.

"I am not high or sick I am engaged. Damn" I said walking to the cereal and got a bowl. "What hold up your what?" My dad said. I turned around and wait it again. "I am engaged." He smirked and told me to come here. "Well, let's see what DakotBritisha has say about this." I looked at him and looked confused.

"Its me the only French/. bitch in the house." We all turned around and staired at my cousin Dakota. I ran to her. "Well hello darling don't you look golden today." She said in her French accent. I smiled and looked at her hand. It was a crown and it said Queen on it. "I wonder who's the king." I said with a smirk. "Oh he is coming in 3...2...1." SHE pointed to the door and s guy came he was light skin with gray eyes. His hair was in a neat hair cut like David Become, he was 6'3 and nice white teeth. He had tattoos too put the one that matched Dakota's stuck out.

"Well, families this is Asher, Asher meet some of my family." She said. "Well, it's very nice to meet you all." He had a real British accent. We smiled back. "So Dakota and Tiffany you got your dresses yet?" She asked.
We shock our heads no. "Well I am come back in 10 minutes so we can got to Linda's shop. We can hang out while your Dad scares the shit out of Asher and trying to beat him at football or soccer. " I nodded. "But wait where my homie at."