The New commer

When the lights from the car turned off I felt all the blood drain from my face. I thought this day would never come. My old boyfriend that I really cared for was a part of a gang that he forced me in. After a year later That's when I moved. They have been looking for me ever since.

I tried to get a way but just my luck he calls my name. I cursed under my breath and stepped out out of the water and put my floor length cardigan. I walked up and stood next to Kyle. "So, Riley you thought you could run away. " said Jace. I looked at Kyle He had a hard face on showing no emotion. From the corner of my eye I saw Tiffany getting the knife from my bag and getting my hat. She handed it to me after putting her red floor length cardigan on. " No, Have sweetheart I never wanted to leave you I had to move. My father Kyle said we had to." (An/She has a British Accent ) He came closer and pulled me toward me and I quickly took the knife out my hat and put it to his neck. Soon Taylor came.

"Listen Jace. I realised that you never loved me and after you forced me into another gang. Which I was already a part of one. I told Scout what you did to me and He let me go." He looked shocked and I felt something hard on my leg. " Oh, Are you Happy to see me Our your trying to get your gun." With that Tiffany took the gun from his pocket and held it to him.

"Now listen you out all people should know I hate repeating myself. So your going to drive back to New York and leave me alone. Oh and tell Scout He still hasn't paid me for the weed." With that I pushed him causing him to hit his car. He ran back to his car and got in. I took the gun and aimed it at the sky and pulled the trigger and that made him speed away. "Kyle is there any more weed left." I asked He nodded and handed me a blunt. "Oye you have a lighter love." I asked one of the Freshmen. He walked over to me. He had dreads and green eyes. He could tell He was a pot head. He handed me a Bob Marly lighter. I took it and took a breath letting it enter my nerves and blood.

I passed him it and He took it and took a breath. In the background Tiffany a d her boyfriend started wolf whistling and cheering. He gave it back to me and I said " You want to be a part of t e gang love." He nodded and snapped my fingers and I was handed a leather jacket and tipie toed since He is a little taller the me and put it on his shoulders. I gave him a hug and said "Welcome to the family Alex." He was shocked that I knew his name. " Aye Kyle you got a Newbie so mom his classes need to change." She nodded her head.

"Okay Alex you have a girlfriend right." He nodded his head and called her out. Her name was Tori. I smiled and handed her a jacket to her to. " Alright this is the deal. As long as she is with you she is in t e gang together. But if she is'nt I have to get the.jacket it back." They nodded their heads. I turned around and said "Now we dance." I pulled Alex while Taylor got Tori and we dance to my favorite song "Little Devil by Campa" That's how it went ft or t e night. Then we all went home.

└(^o^)┘(>^ω^<)0^◇^0)/O(∩_∩)Oo(^^o)Y(^_^)Y

Hello people there is newbies in the squad Well it just happened. Make sure to read the new book C.E.O Dreams by slaycomments. Piece out people and be my little devil to night.