Contest

We got on the tour bus to head to the stadium for the team. We are going against Baldwin which is a town in New York. They flu all the way out here to get beat. Well then let's do this. I use to go to that school but I can't wait to see them. I am so glad I can show off to them. I snuggled into Taylor's basketball hoodies. My phone began to ring signaling someone trying to facetiming me. It was Taylor, so I quickly sat up and clicked answer.

R- Riley T- Taylor:

R: Hay baby what's up!

T: Nothing just checking on my Princesse.

R: Oh really or did you just want to see my new uniform.

T: Maybe it would'nt hurt.

R: It's not really anything to tell you the truth.

T: But I still want to see my baby looking sexy.

R: (giggles) OK! (Takes Of Taylor's sweater )

T: See my baby look Hell of fine. And I see your piercing. 

R: That's it now It's your turn.

T: (gets up from bed and show Riley his perfect ABs) There.

Then Tiffany walks in "Eww put your shirt down Taylor.  Riley we about to get off."

T: Alright I am let, you go and win me a trophy. Love you!

R: Alright love you too !.(hanges up)

************ at ghetto stadium

We get out to walk in the stadium. I have to wear my leather jacket because it's a public event but it's tide around my waist. We didn't need practice because we did this shit 4 time last night in my backyard so Yeah. We waited for the other team to come out. Surprisingly I see my ex best friend Shakira there. I called Tiffany to come with me. She probably doesn't remember me. "Hi, Shakira do you remember having a friend Riley." I asked.  She nodded her head and said " Yeah I remember her did that bitch  die." I looked at Tiffany and turned back around. " No, but I am her so good luck skank. " I walked away after that. I saw Taylor on the side line looking hell of sexy. I ran to him and gave him a kiss. " Hay bae!" He said I said hi and gave him another kiss and walked back to the group.

It was about to start so we all took of out sweaters when the music played for little man anthem part 2. We did our dance. And waited for them to do theirs. The did hit that elbow. That was so boring.  The lights went out and that was our que. We split up into groups leaving me by myself. Make it bun dum  started playing. I did my dubstep move and everytime the base drop people would joined me. Then they started doing their step. They finished that looked so out of breath. We my team did ours and finished our whole routine. Then the guys step team joined us. The contest was over and the judges where making their choice.

Speaker: Well the judges have discide that the L.A squad won.

Me and Tiffany stood up and got our trophie. And walked back. I walked to Shakira and said " The next time you call me a bitch you will get a cap up your ass. No the leather figure it out." I walked away and Taylor gave me a piggie back ride to his car,and we where off.

**********************************

Hi loves sorry I did'nt update I had my step team match so yeah. Move you guys and go fallow me on instagram @lovelycj21 thx