Graduation Day

I woke up to banging on my door. "Riley get your a$$ up it graduation." I my God I totally forgot. I jumped out of bed and hoped in the shower. I did everything and put my lace strapless push up bra and matching thong on and went to my vanity. I put my curling wond on. My hair was an ombra from black, to brown, to light Burgundy, to light brown to blond.

I started doing my make up with a cat eye and peach lipstick. My wond was done. I started curling my hair. I was finished I did a pesent crown and let the rest loose. I walked to my closet and put on my dress. I put on my graduation gown and my nude heels. I had my phone and my capbin hand.

I got downnstairs for once everyone was waiting on me. "Alright, let's do this thing." We all got in the limo and start to head to the high school. My Aunt Nicole and Uncle Justin was going to be there with their two kids James and Lena. Dakota promised me no paparazzi and she kept it.

Me, Taylor, Tiffany, and David sat down. They began to call our names. "Riley Evens." I heard a whole lot of cheers. I got my diploma and huged my mom and sat down. Now it was time for Dakota's speech. She looked really pretty. She began "Alright, class of 2k15. How does it feel?" We responded with awesome and others "Well, guess what I graduated last month. Yep, I am only 19 years old. I am one of the youngest CEO's. Now of course the youngest is an 11 year old but still. I made it and so did you. Now guess what I am engaged yep that's right. But I didn't rush it." I looked surprise I didn't even know. I knew she loved and all but wow. "He known me since I was born yeah hes like 3 years older than me. But we didn't rush it. Now lets think, where will you be next year. Probably on tour or even in a recording studio with me or what ever. The best thing is to not rush it. Now all it is to do is go to college I am not forcing you but. With no skill or math how you going to work. Let me tell you how many people try to screw me over. There was this one time one of the Djs over here at club light. I bet y'all know that club." We all laughed everyone knew in that club. " So the Dj right. I pay $12 an hour. Listen your pay check for a week is blessing if its coming from me. He said 'You took $20 off.' I said yeah I know. The reason is that its tax. Which it is. It was so funny how he tried to correct me. Now he saw his mistake. He 27 years old. You don't know the tax. See that important. So the whole speech was about not rushing and school. Life will grant you wishes you just have to wait and pay attention." She finished up and started. She lifted her hands. And said "All rise, I now declare you class of 2015. Fuck this shit up." We all threw our hats. "See y'all at the bonfire." She called back and got home off.

After we took pictures and everything and stuff. We headed back to get ready.