Now I am scared

I woke up and ran down the steps like a five year old. Taylor was right behind me laughing at how I acted. I sat by the tree and picked up a small box and gave it to him. He smiled and opened it " No freaking way you got me the apple Watch. I love you so much." He gave me a kiss and it the Watch on. "Okay know It's your turn." He said giving me a big box. I unwrapped it and it had a card it said " You Riley Evens mad it to be in the Vapor God's group." I screamed. I was so excited.

The Vapor God's are the biggest vapor trick champions of the world. I always wanted to be one. When I looked in the box it had new voprisers and a snapback customly mad for me. I got up and hugged him. "Thank you bae. " We soon finished unwrapping presents and began to get ready to Leave. I decided try o drive today so we got in the night blue Mazda. I left in a flash Taylor looked normal laying back. But behind his glasses He was scared shitless.

He never Let's me drive cause I am drag racer and face is all I know. I zoomed down and swerved into the drive way. My nephew ran to me and I picked him up. "Hay, Nicky where is your Mommy at. She owes me money. " He laughed and pointed to living room. I looked at Taylor and said " I wanna baby. " He looked scared and walked faster. "Auntie Riley why Uncle Taylor go Bye Bye." NICKY asked playing with my hair. "He doesn't wanna have,a baby. " I said back.

"Me not a baby. Me four. " Nicky said showing 4 fingers. I smiled and tickled him making him laugh. We walked into the living room and saw everyone. The said high and everything. I opened by presents which was the IPhone 7+ and a new car. I smiled and played with Nicky more. Taylor came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Well if you wanna baby then I wanna baby." He said giving me kiss on the lips. "Eww Uncle Taylor wou got cooties. " Taylor chuckled and gave another kiss this one was longer. When we turned back Nicky look like He saw something nasty. I kissed all over his,face He began to giggle. "Now you got the cooties. " I said pocking him.

He laughed and began to squirm. I put him down a Taylor and I walked to meet everyone outside. Monica, Nicky's mom walked up to me and handed me a roll of fifties. I smiled and put them in a pocket of my dress. I walked up to my dad and hugged him. " Hay daddy thank you for the new car." He nodded hi head and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and walked to Tiffany and her 3 month baby bump. Her and David got married last month. She cant go on missions with me but its all good. " Hay baby mama. How is my niece/naphew doing in there." She smiled and replied with a good. David soon came back with a lemonade for her. I smiled at him and gave him a hug. Taylor came back and gave me a beer. I gave him a kiss and thanked him.

Since the kids are running around we can't smoke. I wen't outside and lit a cigarette. I looked and saw the smoke mad a purple cloud in the air. I smiled and took a couple of last puffs and headed back. Its nice to see everyone come together tonight to give gifts and have fun with people we love. Taylor came and wrapped his arms around me and whisperd in my ear " Hey, how you doing little mama let me whisper in ya ear. Tell ya something that ya might like to hear. Got a sexy a$$ body a ya a$$ look soft . Mind if I touch it to see if its soft." I walked away from him and screamed "Daddy Taylor is being nasty." He just laughed and gave me a kissed. We sat in one off the pattio chairs with me in his lap. We laughed with family and remember all the good things and life.

::>_<::::>_<::::>_<::::>_<::::>_<::::>_<::::>_<::::>

Sorry for not updating in a long time but I love y'all a lot.