The Squad

I was walking to my practice for the stepteam. Our team is called L.A squad. We have never lost a match and I am not trying to this year. I am try to dance more than last year. So I walked in and saw the girls stretching. I clapped my hands and my two Co captains which are Tiffany and her cousin Morgan. We aren't captains because where family It's because we are the best.

I clapped my hands three times making a beat. Morgan said " No music. " Than the Tiffany came and clapped with us. Then we started doing a step to show why we are the captains. We finished the step and introduced ourselves.

RILEY: "Hi, I am your captain. To give you a heads up on my background me, Tiffany and Morgan are apart the strongest gangs. Me and Tiffany are leaders so if you try to one up me in a fight you will die. Also there are more people from our gang any one with a leather jacket on in the school is apart of it. So don't get to friendly with us. No to say where mean or anything but I can tell you that Seniors that are part of the gang are the last ones. But there are more. So we are going to teach you guys one of the dance routines. I know what your thinking 'this is a stepsquad.' Well we also dance That's how we win every year. You guys will be split into 2 groups one is my group and the other is Tiffany and Morgan's. So we are going to teach you the whole thing. It's called littleman anthem part 2. ( shows the dance ) OK so I am a pick people to come with me. I am going to take 20. There are only 40 of you so It's going to be easy."

I took the girls to one side of the gym and slipped of my heels and put on some flats and stood infront of the girls. I gave everyone a spot to stand. I showed them the part the are support to learn and the did it by themselves. Then the two groups combined and did it together. When we where done I heard cheers and claps in the background. I turned saw my boyfriend and ran to him and He picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around him. He stopped and gave him a kiss. "That was great babe"He said. "Thank you!" I replied back. I am so in love with him. "Baez come meet the squad!" I said. He put me down and I jumped on his back and we walked to the girls.

" L.A squad this is my boyfriend also captain of the basketball team." I said the girls s said hi shyly after seeing his jacket . "OK so I will see you tomorrow after lunch so Yeah. Practice dismiss see you in the hall way." I said. Taylor put me down and I got my drum sticks and put my heels back on and grabbed his hand and left.

***********************************
So hope u guys liked it and help me get to 300 on instagram @lovelycj21