(chapter 2)

this chapter will be about the USJ and a little about izuku,s daily life on school his only friend's are momo koda sato and tokoyami

i m not good whit fighting scenes

----------------------

izuku pov
location: UA

it was the day we are going to the USJ i did not really wand to because i have not slept at all because i was hungry and in pain just like any other day i got beat up by the bakusqaud whit the help of uraraka flouting me in the air after that lida kick me todoroki giving me burns and frostbite and like always momo patch me up and she is try to get me to eat something but it never works so we went to class after i took my seat kat-bakugou walk toward my desk.

bakugou: hey nerd you look like shit ha quirkless people should not come to this school.

lida: yes bakugou is right

uraraka: you can never be like my katsuki deku he will be number 1 

kirishima : yeah he is manly only manly people can come to U.A not a deku like you that is not manly

izuku: i-i know

bakugou: maybe you should take my advice and take a swan drive of the roof deku.

momo: bakugou you should not tell people to kill them self!

todoroki: shut up momo its his own fault for being quirkless

kaminari: hey bakugou wand something to drin- oops my bad sorry deku haha.

almost everyone: hahahahahahah

my clothes were all wet and my hair was not fluffy anymore i was angry but i kept it inside me just at that moment mr aizawa came in and i could calm down why well because they do nothing whit the teacher here.

mr aizawa: okay so as you know today we will be going to the USJ so put you hero suit on or the p.e uniform and get to the bus.

timeskip

no one's pov 
location: USJ

they arrived at the USJ to be greeted by the space hero 13 she told them all about here quirk that it can kill but that it can save life's as well when all of a sudden a warp gate opens up in the middle of the USJ and villains were poring out.

kirishima: hey guy's they even have fake villain's don't piss your pants deku hahahah

aizawa: those are not fake villain's 13 protect the students

kyoka's pov

i step out the warp gate to see the pro hero's Eraserhead and 13 and class 1-A with the boy sensei wands from what i see he looks like shit i heard Eraserhead tell 13 to protect the student's and he jump right in the middle to fight the low rank villains some times hero's are so dumb like don't just go on your ow what if it was a trap.

kyoka: hello U.A we are the league of villains and we came her to kill all might and take one of your precious student's whit us.

i see some are scared and some are really stupid but what surprised me was that the boy sensei wanted was not scared he had a fighting spirit but i could not look at him long because a angry Pomeranian looking guy begin to yell.

bakugou: HA LIKE I LET MY SELF BE KIDNAP  BY  SOME low life VILLAIN'S!

kyoka:: i m not here for you your just in my way kurogiri you know what to do