(chapter 15)

now we will have the pov from the team that will save shigaraki tomura as i said in chapter 14 this will be a short chapter

Note at the end of the chapter will be voting for something 

----------------------

shinso pov

after izuku told us our mission me dabi and spinner were waiting for the arrival of the transport where tomura shigaraki will be in and toga kurogiri just returned to izuku properly helping with the new recruits.

shinso: when do they arrive?

dabi: according to the file the boss gave me they will arrive in just about now

and just as dabi said that four police cars arrived with one van where properly death arms and toga are in with shigaraki. I looked at dabi and gave him the go-ahead.

dabi: flame wall!!

two of the police cars exploded on impact well the other two and the fan stopped

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

two of the police cars exploded on impact well the other two and the fan stopped. i look at spinner that had his weapon ready to go and dabi still has his flames on his arms. looking at the fan we saw it opening and out of it came death arms with toga in disguise just like izuku said

police 1: sir death arm 4 offices are dead.

death arm: shit! 

police 2: sir the culprits are there*pointing at the three*  

death arm: you all take care of the lizard i take the fire one and Haruko make sure that you guard the villain dust and you nobie take the lavender-haired kid

everyone+toga: got it

i quickly flung myself towards toga and we begone to "fight" well dabi was fighting death arms by throwing fireballs at him. well, spinner drew his giant weapon and begin to kill the agents well they were busy with death arms, and the police. me, and toga slipt away to the fan.

dabi pov

well, i was throwing fireballs at death's arm i could see shinso walking away with toga since i saw the choker. and I could not help but smile at how dum death arms and the police were but then again it's little boss his plan.

death arms: what are you laughing at villain?

dabi: ow nothing just thinking about how your hero,s are just ants waiting to be crushed by calamity!

i could see the shock on death arms face and it made me smile when i trow my fire at him he blocked it with his arms but i could see the burn marks coming so i interest the heath and jumped behind him and fired a much hotter flame to his back.