(Chapter 14)

this is part one of the rescue of tomura this part focus on the new members and the next will focus on the rescue of tomura shigaraki

------------------

no one,s pov

it was the next day and Kyoka was the first to wake up not wanting to go downstairs right away she decide to go and wake up her boyfriend and new daughter. when she arrived she saw that izuku was still asleep with their new daughter on his stomach and an arm around her body.

Kyoka: *smile* how did i get so lucky with those two ow yeah sensei that is why

when Kyoka walked toward the bed she was about to wake izuku and jack up until jack opened her eye,s and look at Kyoka.

jack: mom? 

Kyoka: hello sweetie i came to wake you and your dad up so we can eat breakfast

jack: ow okay! Mommy wake up!

izuku: ugh im up im up prinsses.

Kyoka: morning darling

izuku stood up and left jack up in his arms and walked toward Kyoka giving her a kiss on the lips which made her smile and he gave jack on the head.

izuku: morning babe and you two prinnses*tikeling jack*

jack: ahahaha mommy stop that tikkels.

izuku: *stop tickling jack* i will be down in a minute i need to put jack in something more fitting.

Kyoka: of course love 

Kyoka gave izuku a quick kiss and walked towards the bar well izuku was putting on his villain outfit and help jack into a white dress.

jack: *spinning around* do i look, pretty mommy?

izuku lifted jack up and hugged her.

izuku: you look beautiful princess your ready to help mommy and mom today?

jack: yes we will help mommy and mom.

izuku chuckled and with jack, in his arms, he walked downstairs seeing the other members standing there except for toga since she was already at her destination in their villain outfits. the first one to see him was dabi a person he has a brotherly bond with.

dabi: sup boss who is the small child?

izuku: this is jack the ripper or jack midoriya my and Kyoka,s adopted daugther.