(Chapter 13)

izuku,s pov

it has been a day since monuma called me to tell me about tomura and that he was going to be moved to a new prison so when the call was over i went to dad to tell him about it to find out what to do but what happened well no one had expected it a new allies and the start of me and Kyoka in parenthood.

flashback

after monumas call, i stood up and i could see that Kyoka was confused i gave her a quick kiss on the lips and looked at her.

izuku: Kyo i need to go to dad and tell him about it it will be fast 

kyoka: okay Zuzu i will wait in the bar with the other love you 'kiss him'

izuku love, you too Kyo 'kiss her

location: AFO throneroom.

when kurogiri made a portal i step in and enter my father's throne room where he was sitting on his throne he was stuck at multiple machines to keep him alive after his last battle with all might when he told me about it my ager for all might become even more fueled i gave him a quick bow and looked at him.

izuku: hello father

afo: izuku my boy what is it that you need?.

izuku: i got a call from monuma that tenko was going to be transported tomorrow the only hero that will be there is death arms.

afo: and you don't know what to do I'm i right?

izuku: y-yeah one side i want to help him escape so i can see him again after 10 years but on the other side i will put a lot on the line only for him and it may destroy the league what do i do dad?

afo: follow your heart my son and your heart is telling you to save him

izuku: but how dad i don't know who i should bring 

afo: i have an idea kurogiri bring my daughter in law plz

kurogiri: of course master

and so kurogiri went to get Kyoka and leaving me very confused.

afo: i can see you are very confused right now izuku but plz wait until Kyoka is here it will help you in the further 

well kurogiri was getting Kyoka i was talking with dad about some of the plans i had not big ones,s but small ones to help the members grow not only in there fighting capability but also in society. after a while kurogiri and Kyoka came out of the portal Kyoka was confused and looked at me i just struck my shoulders.

afo: aa kyoka your here good 

kyoka: Senai what is wrong?

afo: noting my girl and plz just call me dad you're my daughter in law after all

kyoka: S-sure D-dad

afo: you two may be wondering why you here

kyoka: yeah

afo: izuku you ask me for help and i should grand you that help in form of a nomu this nomu, however, is different than any other

izuku: what do you mean dad?

dad signed for the good dr to come over but what me and Kyoka did not expect was a child next to the dr the child was a girl around 134cm tall with white hair and green-yellow eyes, with stitched-up scars on her face. and one across her left eye the only thing she was wearing was an old brown dress with blood on it and underneath an old white dress. she had a dull look and an emotionless expression.

 she had a dull look and an emotionless expression