(chapter 5)

note pet nomu next chapter and i like to know would you like bakugou x kirishima or bakugou x uraraka i my self are not sure about it yet

enjoy  the chapter

--------------------------------------------

no one,s pov

it has been a mount sins everything happened in the mount izuku and kyoka have been getting closer that they some time,s sleep in one bed but not only that he and his father have been spending time together kurogiri sometime,s even took pictures of father and son the villain base was lively thanks to the boy and izuku has been training his quirk his father would kidnap criminals and let izuku use his quirk to manipulate them at his will it took some time but he can do it whit no draw back,s he even stopped stuttering.

his keen judgement was useful as well after the USJ attack and the news all might son was kidnapped many villains waned to join the L.O.V so kyoka let izuku see if they waned to do evil or good all of them were evil kyoka only waned people that waned to chance the world for the better not for the worst.

last week izuku got the hang of the controlling the nomu part but the draw back is that the nomu will not listen to all for one or kyoka he will keep saying sorry to them but they did not mind they knew that its part of the quirk  he will always help the doctor whit nomu,s that wend berserk it was handy really.

and know it was time to move on to his plan breaking the hero,s slowly even to kurogiri could not find stain he found a not that said :i will be there by midnight same place : on it izuku know what that meant and just told kurogiri to open a portal at midnight but that was not his main focus today his main focus was to wait and see who will win depending on the out come he will show the crowd something of that person that will let them think that  that person can,t be a hero of course he did not  waned to break them yet he waned to slowly break the the walls around the hero,s first.

kyoka on the other hand was making sure everything was set up before the festival begin you my not think it but she was a good hacker and sins izuku there main hacker could not do it because of the plan they still had her she was hacking in the security system,s of the stadium so wen the top three would be showed so izuku could begin.

all for one on the other hand was making phone call whit a old friend to get more people that will fit the league and more criminal,s to make nomu,s all for one never used innocent people for it he always use criminals that were in prison for crime,s only the rapist murders or the worst pedophiles using them would mean he would get rid of the scum of the earth and if they die well it did not matter the only nomu that was not a criminal was kurogiri he was a UA student that died so he decided to bring him back to life well not fully but still.

and it was time for his son,s plan to go in motion.

izuku,s pov

we were done setting stuff up in the bar dad let me use the tv in the bar to watch the sport festival i had a laptop that could not be hacked or used as a tracking devise i had two hard drives connected to it whit a surprise for the winner of the sport festival  and a microphone whit a voice changer in it and the only think is now waiting for it to begin.

kurogiri: young master?

izuku: mmm yeah mamakiri

kurogiri: why all of that equipment?

izuku: ow its for the plan you see on these two hard driven i have stuff to slowly breaking this hero society every single hero student or parent thanks to dad you see if the winner of the sport festival is announce kyoka will but the stadium in lock down and i will show some info about that person after that i will begin to speak in this mic that is connected to the speakers