第十一章; 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿

so i did a thing...

I UPDATED

but like 600 words only so you get sakusa x oshiro action next chapter

i mean what 😳🤝

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

› 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧⠀✦ : favour ໑

y/n coincidentally met with komori while making her way back to the cafeteria. he was holding a bag — sanitised, no doubt — with gloved hands. as per usual, he kindly greeted y/n.

"hey komori-kun."

"oshiro-chan, omi's stuff's in here." he glanced down at her hands. "did you wash them?"

she mockingly looked offended. "of course i did! i'm not tsumu."

colour drained from komori's face.

it was true though. atsumu never washed his hands unless he got called out for it.

"to think that i've high-fived him... how many seconds?" he said, referring to her hands.

"hn, thirty, give or take," y/n said, cocking her head. "is that important...?"

"to sakusa yeah." he sighed. "you can take the bag to him after washing your hands again for a minute and a half — i'm helping the managers today with dessert so..."

she grimaced. "he's so high-maintenance. do you want to put the bag on the floor so you can go and help now?"

komori looked terrified. ah, right.

"no, he'll know it's been on the floor! he always does — atsumu puts kiyoomi's stuff on the floor sometimes and when he gives it back to him, kiyoomi just knows then murders him." he shuddered, as if recalling a memory.

y/n sighed again and pursed her lips. "your cousin is ridiculous."

komori smiled guiltily. well there's nothing else we can do, y/n thought as she left to wash her hands.

two minutes later, y/n had the bag in her clean hands. they were about to part ways again as komori had to help with lunch, and y/n had to eat some food.

"wait, oshiro-chan," komori said before she could leave.

"hm?"

"can i talk to you about sakusa? ask a favour maybe?"

y/n seemed hesitant. "a favour involving the germaphobe himself...?"

"yeah — just please hear it out."

"alright," she said, hearing the desperation in his voice.

i'm a little hungry though so i hope this'll be quick.

"um, i'll just get straight to the point," said komori, eyes roaming around the white walls and the carpeted floor. "omi-kun... you know how you first met him? he was hostile wasn't he?"

"incredibly. and egotistical," y/n added grimly.

"ah, yeah, it's about that. you see, he's already disliked people since he's a little more different than most. he's really particular with what he touches, who touches him, sanitisation and hygiene and those kind of things," komori went on.

y/n nodded. "yeah he's one hell of a germaphobe — though i can't believe he lets atsumu touch him."

"we all do... and not to mention he's really popular with the girls even with the attitude." komori rolled his eyes. "he gets really bothered around them and it's also about the germapho— well, you know what i'm talking about."

she tilted her head. "yeah, i guess, why?"

"it's gonna be hard but i want him to be less hostile and — socialise better, i guess?" he paused. "he wants to become a professional volleyball player and there's going to be a lot of social skills involved with that. i just want to ease his struggles, y'know?"

"so in conclusion you want me to be friends with... with sakusa?"

"yeah. atsumu's his only friend."

"oh."

please, she could hear his eyes beg.

ah, you're a good cousin komori.

"...fine," she sighed out. "i mean, how hard could it be?"

they shared a doomed laugh.

so it's basically friends with benefits but no bed.

"okay, thanks for listening, oshiro-chan. i'll see you later!" komori waved, disappearing around the corner.

y/n's hand wavered in the air. i'm so fucking fucked.