第十章; 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗽?

not me taking ages to upload one chapter 💀💀
this is unedited soz 😕

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

𝐭𝐞𝐧⠀✦ : who's a top? ໑

kuroo's perspective.

"bro."

"bro."

"bokubro."

"kubroo."

"koutabro."

"tetsubro."

"you're my best bro, bokubro koutabro~" kuroo said.

"and you are my best bro, kubroo tetsubro," bokuto said in response.

the two grinned like idiots, whilst akaashi and kenma beside them turned away to block them out.

"akaashi~ when are the others getting here?" bokuto asked, drumming his fingers on a table in the cafeteria.

akaashi leaned back on his chair, phone in one hand and an onigiri in the other. "in a few, bokuto-san."

"hey, sakusa," kuroo called out.

the brooding germaphobe looked up from his skulking, addressing the nekoma captain with a glance.

"is komori back yet?" kuroo asked.

kuroo had to raise his voice as sakusa strayed to the other end of the table. he heard from komori and atsumu that sakusa stayed away from crowds. though there wasn't really a large crowd as it was only kuroo, bokuto, akaashi and kenma in the gym.

"he said five minutes," sakusa said back, not bothering to yell.

the thing with chibi-chan really unnerved you, hm?

a few seconds later, the cafeteria doors opened and three people walked in. kuroo and bokuto excitedly looked at that direction to see who they were, but ended up being confused more than happy.

"aren't those two the captains of itachiyama and inarizaki?" kuroo whispered to bokuto, motioning to three players headed to their direction.

"huh... yeah they are," bokuto whispered back. "who's that scary-looking guy beside them?"

"he's really tall — and scary," agreed kuroo. "i think he's in kita-san's team."

"shut it you two," kenma hissed from the other side of kuroo, fingers aggressively tapping his phone.

"that's mean," kuroo muttered.

"no, kenma's right," akaashi said. he nodded to the three players staring at their direction. "i think they heard the both of you. please be more mindful of what you say."

"o-oh..."

"gomenasai...?" kuroo offered.

the two captains looked away, whilst the scary looking guy pinned his gaze on bokuto and kuroo.

"akaashi, he's staring at us."

"it's fine, bokuto-san."

"doesn't that mean you've offended him?" kenma said, not bothering to look away from his game.

"hn, yeah," kuroo said.

scary.

the tall guy looked away. kuroo and bokuto exhaled sighs of relief.

"kita-san where are the twins?" asked bokuto.

"i don't know," he replied blandly, taking a seat. the scary guy and tsukasa followed suit. "we've been in the storage room."