11

Chaeryeong was getting ready to go out for that project in homeroom. They should take pictures or a video of them helping other people and doing good things. It was simple but Lia thought of doing something better. Yes, Chaeryeong, Lia, Ryujin and Yeji were groupmates.

Chaeryeong was at her unnies house right now since she slept over last night. She missed her sister so they had some fun together of course along with Sakura and Nako.

"Unnie, I'll get going now" Chaeryeong said as she grabbed her bag from the couch.

"Okay, here's your allowance for today" Chaeyeon said as she handed over the money to Chaeryeong

"Unnie, I have my own money already, you don't need to give me" Chaeryeong said worriedly since she doesn't want to add up to her unnies expenses.

"Its okay Ryeong, its from me and Kkura, you're still studying anyways" Chaeyeon said and patted Chaeryeong's shoulder

"Thank you" Chaeryeong said and kissed her sister at the cheek.

"Bye unnie, Kkura unnie, and bye Nako, see you later okay?" Chaeryeong said and Nako nodded happily.

"Bye unnies" Chaeryeong said and went out of the house.

(this was what she was wearing)

Since it was quite early, Chaeryeong thought of going to the coffee shop later

Since it was quite early, Chaeryeong thought of going to the coffee shop later. She waited at the bus stop, it was actually 6:19 in the morning.

Chaeryeong sat down and waited, she didn't want her unnie to drive her to the place since she doesn't want to waste her time, adding up, she wants to try riding the bus for the meantime. After a few minutes, she fell asleep while waiting.

Yeji was on her way as well, she didn't want to be scolded for being late so she left her parents second house early.

She went towards the bus stop and saw Chaeryeong.

"This girl, she might get kidnapped if she sleeps everywhere" Yeji said and went closer to Chaeryeong

"She seems sleepy" Yeji said softly and sat beside the girl.

(This is what Yeji was wearing btw)