6

Third Person's POV

Just as another day starts, Yeji wasn't able to talk to Chaeryeong for the advices she needs on dating. Yeji was a bit unsure to talk with the girl but Ryujin suggested that Yeji should do so, at least she would be able to give at least a little bit of love to Yiren.

As Chaeryeong was about to go out of her apartment, she was nearly late and she forgot to let her butler get her car and she could not definitely get a cab. She started running and running. Even though she knew she was not allowed to because of her asthma.Someone suddenly stopped in front of her riding a bike. She looked up and saw her cousin.

"Need a ride?" he asked

"Thanks, I was nearly gonna die" Chaeryeong said as she panted and hopped on the bike.

"What do you mean by nearly gonna die?" Taehyun asked as he readies himself to drive again.

"I have asthma" Chaeryeong said and Taehyun nodded

"And you still go to dance?" he asked

"I love dancing okay?" Chaeryeong said and Taehyun just agreed

"Shut the f up will you?" Yeji scoffed as Ryujin kept on talking on how helpful Chaeryeong would be

"I told you to talk with her yesterday, now she isn't free. She has late duty at the hospital" Ryujin stated and Yeji just rolled her eyes.

They were actually at the other dance practice room since it was almost dismissal. They hang out sometimes there but since Ryujin is dating Lia, she tends to spend lesser time with Yeji.

"You ditched me for your girlfriend" Yeji suddenly said

"At least I became better with my grades" Ryujin added

"Yeah right" Yeji said and rolled her eyes once again

"Ryujin, we need to go now, Yuna would be waiting for you" Lia said as she peaks through the door.

"Sure baby, give me a minute" Ryujin said and Lia nodded.

"Talk to her, if not, i'm not going to help you for a week" Ryujin said and went out of the room along with Lia.

Yeji just groaned and stood up from the floor. She got her things and went out of the room as well. She decided to walk back home today since she forgot to get her car this morning.

As she was walking down the path, she passed by students bullying a boy. It seems like seniors bullying a junior, Yeji being the girl she is, she stepped up to them and try to discipline them but in the end she just got hurt.

She got a bruise on her right cheek and then blood was coming out on the side of her lips. Her knuckles were also red from trying to punch the other students.

She got home, luckily her parents weren't there but unfortunately her brother was there. She was expecting him to be at work but then he wasn't.

"Fuck" Yeji cussed as she wipes off the dripping blood in her lips

"Yeji, what happened to you?" He asked as he passes by her at the living room.

"Its nothing" she answered

"So this is nothing, you've been trying to discipline other students again" Hyunjin said and sighed

"Its nothing, I'm fine" Yeji said sternly

"No, we're going to the hospital, mom and dad won't be happy with this" Hyunjin said as he got his car keys

"I said no!" Yeji said