36

Days passed and they continued to keep their relationship a secret at school. Natty and Yuri had already notice and they promised to keep quiet about them.

"Are you really okay with this?" Ryujin asked Yeji.

"'Not really, I'm dying to tell everyone that Chaeryeong is mine. Especially that Yiren is back, for sure she will talk to Chaeryeong" Yeji said and sighed

"But do keep an eye on her, Chaeryeong might get bullied for this" Ryujin said and drank her water

"The game is about to come up and also Chaeryeong's performance, how can I keep myself sane?" Yeji asked

"I don't know" Ryujin joked and then laughed.

Chaeryeong on the other hand was busy with practice, she just got finished and her mentor Momo, had to do something important. Chaeryeong left the practice room and went straight to the restroom to change.

"Hey Lee, what are you doing here?" someone asked with a smirk as she entered the restroom.

"I don't have the time for this, I know that you just came back and I don't want to deal with you right now Yiren" Chaeryeong said in annoyance

"Oh, so you talk back now huh" Yiren scoffed

"And so what if I talk back? I already learned Yiren, I don't want to be like you" Chaeryeong paused and looked at the other girls who were standing behind Yiren

"I don't want to be like you who always need someone to watch over and to defend you. So if you excuse me, I need to catch up with Lia" Chaeryeong said and was about to leave the restroom when Yiren yanked her hair and dragged her somewhere else.

"Yah!!" Chaeryeong shouted

Good thing that most of the students were already gone since it was an early dismissal. Yiren and Chaeryeong were fighting in the locker area. Yiren's other friends were just watching, not wanting to join the fight.

"I told you to stay away from Yeji!" Yiren said

"She's not yours anyways so why do you have to claim her?!" Chaeryeong shouted back and the two continued to pull each others hair.

"We should go get Ryeong, she's probably finish now" Lia said and the other two nodded

"Wait, I'm just gonna get my bag, its still upstairs and for sure Chaeryeong would need help with her things as well" Yeji explained and the two agreed. They joined Yeji to go back to the classroom. As they were walking down the hallways, they heard shouting.

"Wait, is that Chaeryeong I hear?" Ryujin asked

They continued to walk until they reached the locker area, they were in shock that they saw the two arguing.

"Hey, hey stop that" Yeji said and tried to pull Chaeryeong away from Yiren. Ryujin and Lia tried to pull away Yiren since Yiren's friends left as soon as they saw Yeji.

"What are you doing?" Yeji asked Chaeryeong confusingly since Chaeryeong won't normally do this.

"This girl here claims that she's yours!" Chaeryeong whined

"Well she is!" Yiren shouted back

"No she's not!" Chaeryeong shouted

"Yes I am!" Yiren said

"Okay, okay, we get it" Yeji said and tried to calm down her girlfriend.

Yeji then tried to bring Chaeryeong far away from Yiren for a while.