30

Yeji's POV

I was still sleeping when I suddenly heard someone crying. I squinted my eyes open and then noticed that Chaeryeong wasn't hugging me anymore, she was facing the otherside while crying.

"Ryeong? are you okay?" I asked but she didn't replied

She kept on crying but I knew I had to calm her down. I let her sit up and then I brought her into my arms. I hugged her and rubbed her back for comfort. I know that its better not talk when this is happening.

A little later she calmed down, she snuggled under my neck and hugged me once again. I sighed as I caressed her hair.

As I was about to lay down again with her, the door opened.

"What happened? I heard crying" Lia said as she walks in. She saw us and she looked relieved.

"Thank god, I thought something else happened" Lia said as she held onto her chest

"I told you she was fine" Ryujin said as she came inside the room with tired eyes.

"Don't worry, she's asleep now" I told them and they nodded. They left the room and I continued to caress Chaeryeong's hair.

I want to confess to her but I'm scared if she won't accept me.

"Goodnight Ryeong" I said and closed my eyes

"Goodnight too unnie, thank you" I heard her say in her soft voice which made me go crazy. I just want to kiss her goodnight but I can't.

What are you doing to me Chaeryeong?!?! you're making me crazy

Morning came and then I rubbed my eyes due to the fact that I was still sleepy but I had to get up. I looked at my phone and it was already 9 in the morning, i suddenly got a message. I forgot that my phone was about to die

 I forgot that my phone was about to die

I guess me and Chaeryeong would be alone for the day

I guess me and Chaeryeong would be alone for the day. I was about to sit up but I felt hands around my waist, it was Chaeryeong's. She was still hugging me. I chuckled but I need to start and cook. I slowly removed her hands from my waist and then cover her with the blanket.