32

Chaeryeong's POV

I felt something heavy around my waist, I also felt something warm in front of me, I squinted my eyes open and then remembered what happened yesterday, Yeji confessed, and I confessed as well, does this mean??

Wait am I allowed to call her Yeji already or still add the unnie? or just call her with a nickname? Well I guess I should just call her by her name.

I also need to take a bath now because I haven't changed my clothes last night, and probably I need to fix my things since we'll be going back later

"Yeji-ah, wake up" I said and rubbed her arm

"Hmm.. five more minutes Chaery" she groaned which made me blush because of the nickname

"Then, I'll go take a bath then" I said and removed her hand around my waist but she held my hand before I was able to go down from the bed.

"Chaery, where are you going?" she asked sleepily

"I'll just take a bath" I said

"Hmm.. okay, make it quick" she said and yawned, she then turned around to hug the pillow.

I hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a bath and then change my clothes. What should I wear today? I'm going back after all and then we have a week of no classes. I think this will do. I said as I got some clothes in the closet.

(let's pretend this is what Chaeryeong is wearing)

I decided to go downstairs since it was early and Yeji unnie was still sleeping

I decided to go downstairs since it was early and Yeji unnie was still sleeping. I wanted to cook breakfast for all of them.

I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen, debating on what to cook, I finally decided to cook something that everyone likes. I suddenly heard the door opened.

"Hey Ryeong" Lia unnie greeted me

"Oh hi unnie, where did you went?" I asked her

"Oh, just a morning walk, I met up with Natty and Yuri" she said and I nodded

"How about Ryujin?" I asked her

"Sleeping, I'll go wake her up" she said and I nodded

"Oh by the way, congrats on you and Yeji" she said and winked at me before going upstairs, this unnie. I chuckled and then continued to cook.

I was done cooking so I placed the food on the table and then went back to wash the utensils I used for cooking, I suddenly felt someone wrap their hands around my waist. My breath hitched but then as I turned around I smiled, seeing that it was the person I liked for a long time and she's finally with me.

"You smell good" I heard her say and chuckled

"Thank you" I said and giggled

"I told you to wake me up" she said as she laid her chin on my shoulder