38

A few Years Later....

"Ryeong, come on you can't be nervous forever" Lia said who was at the backstage with Chaeryeong

"But how can I not be nervous?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly.

"Well I don't know, come on this isn't your first time" Lia said and cheered up Chaeryeong. She needs to get ready for her performance.

Chaeryeong is currently in Korea, still majoring in dance. Along with Lia, the two continued to pursue their dreams in Korea as a dancer and singer.

"When will Ryujin come? I thought she's coming?" Chaeryeong asked

"She has something to do, don't worry, she'll be here" Lia said and Chaeryeong nodded

"And up next, our favorite dancing machine, Lee Chaeryeong!" the mc shouted and Chaeryeong went off to the stage to perform.

"We love you Chaeryeong!!!" a lot of fans shouted as Chaeryeong starts performing.

"How many more minutes?" Yves asked

"Just a little bit more, she'll be here" Ryujin said

"Its taking too long, Chaeryeong's performance is starting" Natty said who was waiting with them.

"Really?" Ryujin asked

"Yeah, here" Natty said and showed them the video, it was live and Chaeryeong was dancing perfectly.

"Oh no, its finished, Yeji might have missed it" Yves said and sighed

"Who said I missed it?" someone said and chuckled

"Yah! Hwang Yeji!" Ryujin shouted and playfully pulled Yeji towards them.

"You're back!" Yves shouted

"Finally, after three freaking years" Natty said and rolled her eyes

Yeji had to study abroad, due to that she was good in playing basketball, she got recommended in the US. While Chaeryeong was left in Korea, they would usually call each other on the phone everyday.

"Wow, you look cooler than usual" Ryujin said

"Well thank yoy Ms. Shin" Yeji said and chuckled

"It was a joke okay, gosh" Ryujin said and rolled her eyes on her friend

"Come on, Chaeryeong is waiting" Natty said and dragged them out of the airport.

Yeji went to take a bath and changed her clothes. After doing that, she went off with Ryujin to where Lia and Chaeryeong were.

"Are you still even sure? Yeji has been living there for three years" Yuri said

"I believe in her, knowing Yeji, she's different from others" Chaeryeong said and chuckled as she got finish with her performance.

As Chaeryeong was about to get her things and leave for home with Lia, she got a phone call.

:::::

"Hi baby"

"Yeddeongz!" Chaeryeong shouted excitedly, hearing her girlfriend's voice once again makes her happy.

"So? I saw your performance"

"Really? hmm, too bad that you can't watch me dance live"

"Don't worry, I'll always watch you next time"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say, I'm almost done here, then when I get back there I'll be able to watch all of your performances"

"Oh, that's great Yeddeongz!"

"Hmm, I'm wondering, how are you doing? my chaery?"

"Well I'm kind of tired and I need to go home now"

"Really?"

"Yeah and I'm going to wait for the announcement at the house since they told me I can just continue watching the live back home"

"Well I want to say something to you"

"Hmm, okay, I'll listen , like you always do"

"I just want to say that I'm proud of you. I know you're tired, you should take a rest baby, you deserve that. Just rest but don't give up okay? I know you did your best, you did a great job. Also, don't mind other people's opinion, you know yourself better than them. I love you"

"I love you too Yeddeongz" Chaeryeong said and giggled

"Turn around"

::::::::

Chaeryeong did so and when she turned around, she was shocked, Yeji was there smiling at her holding her phone.

"Yeji!" Chaeryeong shouted and ran up towards her girlfriend.

"I missed you!" Chaeryeong said as she rested her head on Yeji's chest.

"I missed you too my Chaery" Yeji said and chuckled

"I thought that you wouldn't come?" Chaeryeong asked

"Well, knowing you, you would love to see me today and you love great surprises"
Yeji said and chuckled.

"Okay, okay, now can we go? I've been waiting for thirty minutes now" Lia said

"We can, let's go" Yeji said and held Chaeryeong hand as they went out of the venue.

After eating out all together with their friends, they all went back to their homes. Yeji actually invited Chaeryeong at theirs since it was just near.

"Hey Chaery"

"Hmm?" Chaeryeong hummed and looked at Yeji.

Yeji didn't say anything, she went closer to Chaeryeong as she cupped the younger's cheek. Closing the gap between them. Yeji haven't felt Chaeryeong's lips for three years. She missed the girls hugs, kisses and affection.

"What was that for?" Chaeryeong asked and chuckled after the small kiss

"I just missed it so much" Yeji said and chuckled

"Knowing you made me a new person you know? Ryujin and the others kept on teasing me"

"Glad to know that" Chaeryeonv said and chuckled

"We should plan out a date tomorrow" Yeji suggested

"Of course, but, is it okay if I sleep over with you today? I missed you so much" Chaeryeong said and whined

"Of course, my brothers aren't around and for sure Jamjam doesn't mind" Yeji said and chuckled

"I love you Ryeongie"

"I love you too Yeddeongz"

The two went off to sleep and woke up happily the next day.....

——————————-

And we're done hehehe thank you for reading my book, love you guys.