14

Chaeryeong wasn't able to sleep properly last night because of all the work she needed to finish. She slept at around 4:30 am due to the activities that she needs to agree on and prepare on. She woke up after 2 hours of rest so she immediately took a bath and changed into her uniform. She was nearly late for school so she hurriedly went down passing by her sister.

"You're not gonna eat breakfast?" Chaeyeon asked

"Ani, I have to hurry to school now" Chaeryeong said as she wears her shoes. Also carrying Yeji's jacket in her hand.

"Are you sure?" Chaeyeon asked

"Yeah unnie" Chaeryeong answered

"Okay, here's your lunch, don't forget to eat okay?" Chaeyeon said and Chaeryeong nodded.

Chaeryeong went out of the house and hurriedly walked to school. She was glad that she wasn't late. As soon as she entered the school she went straight to the sc office to do some work that was left. She opened up her laptop and started doing it. She took classes in the office as well, trying to keep up.

"Where's Ryeong? I haven't seen her this morning" Ryujin said as she was seated beside Yeji

"She's probably absent" Natty said who joined them

"When did you get here?" Lia asked

"Oh, me and Yuri had free time" Natty said and showed Yuri who was waving hello.

"Okay, now I'm starting to worry for Chaeryeong" Lia said as she lays her head on the table.

Ryujin then stood up and said something loud to the class since the teacher wasn't around.

"Has anyone seen Lee Chaeryeong?!" she shouted

"Oh, Ms. President??? Maybe in the office" one of the students said

"Oh okay, thank you" Ryujin said and sat back down

"You guys want to check on Ryeong?" Ryujin asked

"Yes" Lia said and stood up.

"You coming with us unnie?" Ryujin asked Yeji and Yeji just nodded 

They went to the office and saw Chaeryeong who was busily typing at the keyboard.

"Ryeong, are you okay?" Lia asked as she notices that her bestfriend looks tired.

"Yeah, I'm just finishing something" Chaeryeong replied and continued to work

"You should have said no to Damhee yesterday, you would have finished that" Natty said

"I know" Chaeryeong said and sighed

Yeji just stood behind Chaeryeong who was busy with something. A few minutes later Chaeryeong was done. She was happy about it so she stood up.

"Finally" Chaeryeong said and sighed as she stood up. She held onto the table for support

"Hey, you don't look too good" Ryujin said as she observes the other girl.

"No, I'm fin-" Chaeryeong was cut off when she suddenly fainted. Good thing Yeji was able to catch her in time.

"Ryeong!" Lia shouted as she ran towards the her.

"She's heating up" Yeji said

"Bring her to the clinic" Natty said as she started to call someone on her phone.

Yeji then wrapped her jacket around Chaeryeong first since she saw it by the table. She then carried her bridal style. She didn't care what others would say but she hurriedly brought Chaeryeong to the clinic.