CHAPTER ELEVEN. 太陽が血を流しますように

太陽が血を流しますように .
may the sun bleed

(canon divergence)

CANDLES LIT YOUR path towards Gojo's office, one he rarely ever used. You were surprised to see rays of light peeking from underneath the mahogany door. Your steps, quiet as can be, treaded carefully towards the door. Your steps faltered, stopping before the door and slowly placed a hand on the steel knob. A breath eluded you when you heard Gojo's low voice from behind the door.

"Yo, just come in."

Gojo Satoru, the strongest sorcerer. He kept the balance of the Jujutsu world in the palm of his hand. Revered as a miracle child born with the Six Eyes and the Limitless technique. Gojo Satoru was destined for greatness from the moment of his birth. He basked in the radiancy of the heavens and even hell bowed to him. He was the epitome of what it meant to be the strongest.

The three clans; Kamo, Gojo, and Zenin. All possessed unique techniques that ran in their bloodlines. A technique meant to be inherited by the one destined to lead the clan. That said, the heavens must've made a mistake the day you were born. Accursed with the technique that was reserved for your half brother and yet, you were born into this world. It always crossed your mind, Gojo's thoughts on your birth. He was a child of the Gojo clan after all, so it was natural for him to know the gifted children of the other clans. Despite knowing your darkest of secrets, he always treated you like any other student. For that, you were grateful. It was your wish to live as normally as possible.

Your entrance into the office was quiet. Closing the door behind, you turned to face Gojo who was wearing a more casual white button down and long khakis. His blindfold was off, revealing the brilliant azure orbs he kept hidden from the world.

"Sensei? You wanted to see me?" You walked in, taking in the environment of the office.

It was a rather spacious room. There was a long couch on the left side of the room and accompanying it was a bookshelf filled with ancient texts. A small coffee table stood in front of the couch with a small pot of succulents inside. Gojo had an intricately designed wooden desk in front of a large window that oversaw most of the campus. On the desk were a few trinkets and a photo frame of a young version of him, a male with dark hair that was placed in a man bun, and a girl with shoulder length hair.

Gojo was leaning back into his leather office chair, scrolling through his phone casually before setting it onto his desk with a sigh. His azure eyes glanced up, examining you carefully.

"How are you?" He asked, noticing the red puffiness of your eyes.

"Fine." You replied too quickly, something he noticed as well. Nothing ever really escaped Gojo Satoru.

"You don't look 'fine'." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Okay, yeah. I'm not 'fine' but I'm not terribly upset anymore." A chuckle escaped his lips before he stood up and turned around.