peace

@Chocolate_Girl_101
it won't let me  tag u properly

I'm not really proud of this one

This is sweet, and soft

Mondays are about the most boring days of the week. After waiting days for Piccolo to return home from training Gohan, he finally returned….. To train himself to beat Goku

"Piccalo! I'm bored!" The green man ignored you and continued doing push-ups. "If you are so bored, go to sleep, or better yet, go somewhere else."

You stand flabbergasted at the audacity of this bitch. You stomp your way over to him and opt to sit on his back. Your weight did nothing to deter his exercise and he even used one hand out of spite.

"You've been acting so high and mighty since you've come back. Acting as if I can't just call Goku to come and out do anything you could even attempt to do." You stand up and nudge a large weight sitting on the floor. "Yeah, he could probably lift 200x more than whatever weight this is."

Yes your feeble attempts at getting back were nothing but petty, but petty was your middle name. "Why are you acting like a little brat today?" You huff and ignore the sound of him nearing closer.

Hands come to hold your waist but you ignore them, even when the pressure of each of his fingertips increased the more you talked. "I'm not being a brat, you've just been acting like an old man ever since you got back!"

Piccalo laughs, deep and guttural, "Old man?"

You stumble forwards as Piccalo heards you against the wall, his taller frame making it impossible for you to get around him even if you wanted to. "Would you like this old man to teach you a thing or two about manners?"

You look at him with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk. "And what could you possibly teach me?"

The back of your head is held firmly by his hand as he kisses you, your tongues intertwined in a competitive tango. He lifts you by your thighs and presses you closer to the wall as your legs wrap around his waist.

The feeling of his nails is a bit of a deterent as they poke your soft skin. "How long has it been?" He mumbled against your pliant lips. "5 months." "You've been counting?" He chuckles, leaving hot kisses along your jaw. "Don't be cocky, I had nothing else to do."

You gently tug on his pointed ears and feel smug when he moans against your skin. You learned early in the relationship that they were his weak points and used them to your advantage.

Through his pants you could feel his growing arousal through his sweatpants. "Do you want help with that?" Piccolo shook his head as he grinded against you. "No I just want to be inside of you already."

You moaned lowly as Piccalo gets on his knees with your legs on his shoulders. Your bottoms and underwear are quickly disposed of. "Kami I missed this so much." His crude words go straight to said area and he marvelous as you visibly clench.

"Damn, stop looking and do something already!" You use your legs to pull him closer and sigh happily as he finally touches you.

Green hands mold your butt softly,  further exciting you. You selfishly grind against his face, his nose bumping your arousal with every rotation. Piccalo is selfish in his own right.

He gets off to getting you off, so seeing you tremble with pleasure only fuels him to work harder at giving you orgasm after orgasm. The feeling of you trying to keep your thighs from clamping down on his head filled him with a sense of pride that he had you wrapped right around his finger.

"What wrong human? Cat got your tongue?" Piccalo looks you directly in the eye as he makes a show out of using his long tongue to lap at the juices drenching your twitching hole. "S-Shut it asshat." You look away embarrassed at the direct eye contact.

"What happened to all that attitude from earlier?" Piccalo frees himself with a groan as he nibbles at the skin above your belly button. "That attitude will come back if you keep teasing me!" You warned, arching your back when Piccolo's hands came to caress it.

You had a goal in mind, orgasm then run. Your boyfriend's species, though small in 'that' department, had an unsatisfiable endurance. So while a normal person would be worn after two rounds, Piccalo wouldn't feel it till 6 and even then, 'tis but a scratch'

The large man wastes no time before penetrating you and grinding slowly. You bring him for another kiss and he swallows your moans.

You had missed this. The feeling of his warm body against yours, in a passionate embrace. You were honestly so scared when he first left off. That damn kid he's been training and his father always seemed to be caught up in something dangerous.

This was how it's supposed to be. Him, here, with you, together.