Mommy

bakugousafro

Warning: pegging, cursing

"Tamaki Keigo, where are you!" Your growled tapping your wrist as your wait for your feathered boyfriend to pick you up.

The plan was for your two to go out on a relaxing date, nothing extravagant just a cute dinner to help you both relax from your heroic lives. But for about three hours now, said man had yet to show up for the date.

Under normal circumstances, you would let something like this slide, unfortunately this had been the fourth time that Hawks has had to reschedule a dinner date and at this point you have had enough.

You huff as you watch the clock hit 11:00pm. This was the final straw as far as your were concerned. You head back to your room and strip out of your church blouse and jeans leaving you in nothing but your red lingerie. A surprise for Hawks when you two were supposed to return but not now.

You walk to your closet and opening it, glaring at your 'toy box, and just as you expected, there is a faint click of the front door, signalling Hawk's late arrival. "Hes always late at the same time the bastard." You grunt reaching inside the box to pull out a harness before picking out the thickest dildo you had.

Hawks enters the room a little later and his eyes widen at the get-up you wore as you glared at him from the bed. "H-Hey babybird?" Hawks says timidly as he walked towards the bed to give you a kiss.

You hold your hand up dismissing his advances with disinterest. "Where were you?" You calmly asked looking at your nails. Hawks coughed awkwardly and scratched his neck shrugging, "Sorry kid, but things got kinda backed up at the agency and, ya know I lost track of time." He responds not sounding very concerned as he looked at your lingerie with curious eyes

You nod as he spoke, "You lost track of time huh.." Hawk's wings fluttered at your steely tone finally realizing the deep shit he was in. "L-look, I'm sorry, but I'm off tomorrow, how about we go then huh kid?!" He offered reaching his hands out to touch your shoulder but you smacked it away, standing up and walking to your dresser drawer.

"On the bed, all fours, ass up." Was all you said as you scanned the different lubes nestled neatly in your underwear drawer. Hawks sputtered at the order, wings tucked stiffly behind his back. When you heard no movement you glared over your shoulder sending a shiver down Hawk's spine as he gingerly removed his clothes and took his place on the bed.

Finally selecting your choice, you head over to the bed, drizzling the clear fluid onto your fingers warming it up gently as you spoke. "Now Hawks, I have been patient with you haven't I?" Hawks buried his face in his hands.

You smack his rump softly not missing how his wings twitched slightly, "That was a question." Hawks straightened his posture, "Yes." You rolled your eyes tossing the lube onto the bed before pulling Hawks hair in a tight grip, "Yes what?!" You don't miss how Hawks willingly arched his back at your touch and the gentle waver of his voice.