Gasping

Ushijima

Ushijima sat nervously in between your parted legs. The view of your brown and pink pussy glistening from your arousal and the streaks of sun cutting through your windows. You carefully stroked along your labia as you watched your boyfriend psyche himself up. A green coffin-shaped acrylic nail beckoned him towards you in a calming manner.

"You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to." you did feel rather disappointed but you understood if he wasn't ready yet. You stroked the top of his head, kissing the side of his mouth gently. The cool feeling of your Medusa piercing made his dick twitch in his pants.

His rough hands found their way on both of your inner thighs as he slowly settled down on his stomach. You shivered as sensitive skin along your bikini line is sucked gently, turning dark purple to match the others left on the swell of your breast from yesterday. Another chaste kiss is pressed just below your belly button as he delves lower.

The first taste he gets from your warm cunt is surprising. The taste of you on his tongue is quickly addicting and you hiss as he presses his face harder against you. Hands grip your lower back, pulling you closer as his tongue flicked rapidly against your clit.

Obscene sounds fill the room as your breathing picks up. You clench your fingers in his hair making him moan as your nails scraped hot trails through his scalp. His hips subconsciously grind against the sheets below, begging for any form of stimulation, but he refused to pull away.

Your hips ground against his face and he received you wholeheartedly. The idea of spending the rest of the day down below you crossed his mind like a prayer. He could feel drool dribbling down his chin but made no move to wipe it away. Hiking your legs higher above your head, his tongue swirled teasingly towards your other entrance making it twitch under his lips.

"Toshi!" you moaned louder as he moved his tongue back up and pushed it inside. His thumb rubbed soothing circles on your inner thigh before bringing it closer to your slippery hole.

Looking down at him, you felt your face grow warm along with the rest of the heat your body released. His dark eyes looked up intensely at you and you felt his lips wrap around your twitching bud."You taste so fucking good." the deep rumbled of his voice made you clench around nothing as Ushijima released a long burst of tongue flicks.

You yelp as your lower body is pulled forward, Ushijima raised to his knees holding your crotch close to his face. Your thighs tensed as you felt your impending orgasm. You felt Ushijima's teeth scrape against your clit sending shocks up your spine. This was the best head you had ever gotten because it seemed he genuinely enjoyed it.

You were two inches from coming until Ushijima yelled painfully against your cunt and dropped you. His back hunched over and for a moment, you thought something was wrong as a low strangled moan leaves his parted mouth.

However, the moment you look down you see white streaks hitting the sheets below you. Ushijima's hips jerked as he continued to release more sticky cum. His eyes, glassy, and his tongue peeked just past his mouth as he continued to hungrily eye your cunt.

Once he calmed down he pulled down his shorts and from the look of his still hard dick, you knew that you two would be doing a lot more than oral.