Flesh

A continuation of my Aizawa x reader elevator fic as per request of tumblr reader. This is the fic that made me go ghost.

When I tell you my ability to focus was so bad while writing this one it's not even funny. But alas these requests are to help me practice when I have to write random stuff in college

After the first initial "meeting" between you and Aizawa, you two came to an understanding. And by understanding you mean he would find you after class and fuck you behind a random closet or classroom. You felt the slightest bit cheap as you slipped your panties over your used cunt, but you still could "feel the love" as Aizawa walked you to your dorm room for the rest of the evening.

Something that you couldn't help but notice, however, was the way pro-hero Midnight began showing a little more than a passing interest in the relationship that you and the hero teacher had shaped for each other.

Often she'd stop the two of you on your weekly path back to your quarters with baseless conversation as her hands conveniently found themselves touching you in some shape or form. "Y/n, my young hero friend, you are looking absolutely delectable today!" You laugh tiredly as Midnight slung her arm over your shoulder.

As the two of you walked, Midnight busied herself with small talk. The feeling of her thumb tracing the skin on your neck sent tremors down your spine and it took inner strength for you not to react when the rough pad of her finger dragged against a far-from-faded hickey left behind by her colleague.

"What's with the stiffness my dear?" She mumbled out lowly against your ear with a small smirk on your face. You ignore her as you walk into your room and thank her for the company. A chill of both fear and slight curiosity overtook your features as a knowing look crossed the woman's face.

These passing interactions went over your head completely as weeks went by and for a while, the strange behavior was completely forgotten in your mind. It only came to your attention again when you entered your room and found both teachers of interest waiting for you in your room.

It was silent as you sat your book bag next to your closet. Aizawa was leaning against your left wall while Midnight was seated on your bed, legs crossed in elegance. "What's going on in here?"

Shouta looks at Midnight in a way to signal her silence for now. "Nemuri and I want to propose an.... experiment of sorts." The way they were both looking at you left little to the imagination regarding what these 'experiments' would entail.

Midnig- Nemuri, sat up straighter with renewed interests as her dark purple eyes raked over your form. "You just don't realize how long I've been thinking of sinking my teeth in a spry young thing like yourself!" You were taken aback due to the unexpected statement.

Aizawa shrugged off his jumper while watching you venture further into your room. The atmosphere was heavy, and from your hero training, you could tell both bodies were tense as if waiting for you to bolt at any minute. The average person would in most circumstances, but you felt a tremor of excitement from the thought of a new experience.

You confidently walked towards Nemuri, placing your hands on her shoulders as you came to straddle her. "Oh, we have a passionate one on our hands!" Aizawa's deep chuckle could be heard from behind you, distracting you for just enough time that Nemuri could pull you closer. "Well we've been screwing long enough, it would be a shame if she was still jumpy."

Her hands were different from the familiar ones of Shouta's that you had come accustomed to. While his hands were large and battle-worn, hers were soft and petite but still managed to hold the same power a great hero should.

Nemuri wasted no time fondling your plump ass as her eyes studied you predatorily. Outside your line of sight, Aizawa had settled down on a small stool you had in the corner of your room. The lower half of his jumper was still pulled up his legs with only his dick being in view. Neumuri kissed you deeply and you can faintly taste a sweet lip bomb on her mouth.