apple bottom

Warnings: Dubious Concent, spanking

Izuku doesn't know where the infatuation came from. In all the things he did, it was never to cause harm but instead to give hope, but this inkling of sadism still creeped it's way into his soul and now he craved it.

Maybe it started when you two visited your parents. Izuku, still new to the cookout thing, sat awkwardly in the living room on the couch as you helped your mother cook. Your little brother sat next to him causeing him to tense. Out of all the relatives, your father and your youngest brother had yet to warm up to him.

"Hey Broccoli boi, you wanna see something funny." Izuku blushed at the nickname clapping his hands together in his lap. "S-Sure why not."

Your brother stood up excitedly jumping in place putting Izuku on edge. A few seconds later, you walked in carrying a tray of uncooked ribs and you're brother took a dashing start at you. With a hand raised, he delivers a swift blow to your left ass cheek, making you almost drop the tray.

"Ow! You little shit!" You growled regaining your grip on the tray. "I know you ain't cussin in my house!?" Your mom called from the kitchen but Izuku couldn't hear it.

Instead he was zoned in on how your ass moved from the impact. It looked so plump and maluable as it jiggled under the thin jumpsuit you had decided to wear.

Ever since then he's been struggling to hold back. Whenevwr you two got intamate or whenever he sees you in your illegally short pajama shorts. His mouth watered with want and his hands were tight as they wished to hold something soft. Over such little time, Izuku had developed a wanting to make your ass burn, he doesn't know if he could make your cheeks blaze red but he sure as hell would try.

Alas he didn't want to change anything, not yet at least

As far had he knew, you were content with your vanilla love making. Gentle kisses, teasing bites, and the after cuddles were amazing, something he would change for the world.

But everyone knows that when you repress something for too long, it bubbles out at the worst times.

"Izuku, I'm just saying that in regards to which All Might era is the best, you can't deny that the younger years hit different?" Izuku flares, unnerved by the audacity you seemed to carry in your body. "And I respectfully disagree." You roll your eyes, "All right agree to disagree."

You stand up to get a drink of water stopping to pull out a wedgie, "I need some new shorts I swear."

This was the last straw

Before you know it, you were dragged back and suddenly over your boyfriend's lap. "Deku?" You ask attempting to get up but you were held down with no problem at all. "P-Puppy, I..." Izuku trailer off unable to remove his gaze from your perfect ass.

It was so round and extremely above average in size. The way it contrasted with his hand as he teasingly rubbed circles along the crevices. Using his index finger, he pulls the shorts tighter in between your ass checks growling at the sight. He internally fantasised about the amount of skin he would have access to, and the amount of things he could do to it.