Imposter Bakugou pt 2

You stand there shaken as you watch Bakugou kick Shinsou into the vents, a smear of blood leading from it. "I respect the bastard for putting up a bit of a fight." Bakugou laughs darkly, looking at you to join in but honestly you found nothing funny.

Watching Bakugou cover his work, you took the time to assess your options. On one hand, you could run and tell the others, you'd made a pretty strong bond with the rest of them. Then again they knew Bakugou longer. On the other hand, you could simply go along with what he wanted but wouldn't that just prolong your inevitable death?

Your thoughts are cut at the sound of the door opening. Bakugou narrowed his red eyes at the shadows approaching.

 Your time of evaluation had been cut shorter than you expected.

You take a step forward but Bakugou quickly cuts off your path, pushing you against the wall. From an outside view, it would seem like you two were caught in a moment of passion. But the reality was that Bakugou had his utility knife against your side. "Don't be stupid." 

The irony

You two part ways there, unable to continue further. Bakugou didn't approach you after that day, but you both knew your decision was already made. Whether it was the selfishness of caring for your own life. Or the sick illusions that your friends would go peacefully if you didn't cause panic.

Little by little they disappeared and it wasn't until it was only 4 of you left. For a moment, you felt a slight hope that the 3 of you could ban together and stop Bakugou. But that illusion was decimated as you watch crimson blood drip down Sato's arm as he crushed Kouji's head with his bare hands.

"Don't worry, he didn't feel a thing. Well less than he would have if Katsuki had done it, he eats people." Sato said, shivering from an unpleasant memory. He then looks at you from the corner of his eyes with a lifeless gaze, and you take that as a chance to run.

As you sprint down the corridors, Sato makes a move to go after you but Bakugou dissuades him. "We have some unfinished business with each other."

The sound of carefree whistling, reached your ears in no time and the hammering of your heart became too much to bear. "Come on out, make this easy!" Bakugou's gravelly voice resounded throughout the now empty halls is the skeld and strikes fear in you.

You try to calm your breathing as you lean against the closet door and the sound of his footsteps retreating became obvious. There was a deafening silence, and then there was a loud crunch of your door being punched through. The familiar sight of Bakugou's alien tongue crossed your vision as it retracted just inches away from your head.

"Did I get you?" The realism of it all hit you like a brick and you dropped to your knees as Bakugou opened the door. "Guess not. Why are you on the floor?" Bakgou looked at you with slight confusion but mostly disinterest. 

You paw at the front of his suit, trying to get it undone before he grabbed your hands. "Aye what's wrong with you?" You looked at him dumbly, Bakugou wasn't one to play mind games. It took you awhile to realize his seriousness. "B-But you said that you were going to…" you felt your body heat up at the memory of his words." 

Bakugou smirked, "Ah that, honestly I was just going to kill ya." You snatched your hands away quickly as the blond man unzipped his orange suit. "But now that I see what a truly desperate little slut you are, how can I pass up this opportunity!?"

You squint your eyes preparing for some disgusting deformity on his body but it seemed mostly human. In fact the only indicator that something was wrong was the small sliver of skin overlapping past his belly button. Bakugou snaps his fingers in front of your face.

"Eyes up here!" Pulling the suit pants low off his waist, the vision of a pink tip flashes before you as his dick hits his stomach. And as much as you hated it, the sight made your mouth water.

Bakugou snorted, "Even I can see how pathetic you are. " Bakugou holds his member and stores it slowly, "Fine. Open wide for me and I just might let you live."

You doubted that statement but follow your instructions nonetheless

His cock was hot and heavy on your tongue as he tapped against it a few times. The pre it was leaking was salty and bitter, encapsulating Bakugou's personality or lack thereof. You hum as he places his hand on the top of your head, urging you to explore. 

Oral was never your thing but, being there on your knees, with the possibility of death was enticing and left your skin tingling with excitement. "You're moving too damn slow, human." 

Bakugou grabs the side of your face and thrusts himself the rest of the way. You choke, tapping his leg rapidly as a sign that is ignored. "Ohh fuck." His speed was brutal and the feeling of his balls slapping your chin only made him want to go faster.

You sat limply on your knees as Bakugou used you as he pleased. You felt about as useful as a sex toy and he treated you as such. "I'm going to cum so fucking hard and I want you to swallow it."

You make a noise of alarm as his dick begins twitching in your throat. "Shut up, be a good cocksleave and I might just let you live." Bakugou's hips stutter for a moment and next thing you know, sticky strings of cum are sliding slowly down your throat, and it takes deep concentration to keep it from going down the wrong pipe.

Bakugou pulls away and your watch fearfully as his cock bobbed in front of you. Still hard. "I might just keep you around a little while longer if you keep this up." He slaps your face lightly as he zips himself up. 

You are dragged behind him as he pushes you in a capsule that Sato sat waiting in. You didn't know where you were going but you did know you weren't dead and that's all that matters now. Bakugou watched you from the corner of his eye and his mouth spread in a toothy grin.

This would be fun.

Ion really like the ending but ig